2

(VALLERY POV)

I have missed the beach.
The sun hitting my skin felt like I was floating and glowing like an Angel. But I was laying on a towel with Sandy hair. But honestly, tomato tomato.

I love the beach so much. When I was younger my aunt would bring me and the triplets. She would buy us ice scream and we would fly kites and splash in the water for hours on end.

A piercing cold hand was placed on my stomach making me scream a little loudly for my liking. I open my eyes to a smiling Matt hovering over me, his wet hair dripping all Over me.

"Hi" he smiles

"Have you already been in the water??"

"Yes and I want you to come with me" extending his hand I hold it, on instinct, but I don't make any effort to stand up.

"Matt we got here 5 minutes ago" I smile

"Vallery we got here 35 minutes ago" he smiles.

"Wha.."

"You were daydreaming now c'mon!" He grips my hand tighter and pulls me up before I can protest.

Before I know it my feet are moving and I'm getting closer and closer to the water. My hand still intertwined with matts.

As we get to the water I stop, making him stop.

"Why did you stop" he asks

"Because I might pee myself if I go any further"

He smiles adoringly. "Either you walk in or I carry you in"

I shoot the same smile back, let go of his hand and reach my arms out. He steps closer and picks up my legs carrying me bridal style. I wince and hug him tighter as we get deeper in the water.

He walks for a little bit more until my chest up is the only dry bit left. I realise now that the other five are here. And they just watched that.

Although we're in I don't let go of Matt and he doesn't let go of me. I just shivered in his arms.

"Oh my god" Matt giggles at my shaking body

"Val are u ok?" Charlotte asked with a laugh.

"Yes just FREEZING"

"Just drop her" chris giggles.

"Matt I swear to fu-" the icy cold rush shoots through every cell in my body and I immediately jump up with a shocked expression. Swiping my hair from my face I gasp and look at the boy stiffening a smile.

"Matt I'm gonna kill u!" I was about to run as he giggled until Nick held me back laughing hysterically.

"Aw don't worry sweetheart we will get him back" I nod at Nick and he raises and drops his eyebrows giving me a look. We will get him back.

FINALLY they decided to get out the water because apparently I wasn't aloud decide that when that was.

I sat down on a towel as another towel was placed around me aswell as an arm.