3

The group decided it was a great idea to stay at the sturniolos that night after the beach. Everyone was falling asleep on the way back in the car so it was pretty boring. Vallery leaned her head against the glass as she listened to the light music and stared out the window.

The mini van pulled up in the driveway and the 7 teenagers lazily got out and yawned walking in the house.

"Who needs a shower?" Nick asked the group. Every one of them raised their hand.

"Okay I don't know how to decide this" Nick said backing up.

"I'll make food" Charlotte said walking around the island and looking in the cabinets. She was pretty familiar with all their kitchens considering she was the groups chef. She had an interest in cooking since she was a toddler making cookies and cupcakes with her dad. Her dad is an award winning chef, he even has three books out. He taught Charlotte everything he knows.

"U two wanna go first?" Nicks asks vallery and nova.

They both looked at eachother and shrugged "sure! I'll take upstairs!"

"I'll take downstairs" Nova agreed.

Vallery grabbed a towel from the hot press and made her way upstairs to the bathroom. It wasn't her first or second time using the sturniolos shower. She was over there so often that she had her own products.

Once her towel was wrapped around her chest and her hair was towel dried vallery didn't know where to go next. She walked a couple steps and knocked lightly on matts door.

"Come in!" She heard from the inside. He was taking clothes out of his closet but walked out to see who was at the door.

"hey val.." his eyes caught the one article of clothing wrapped around her body. he didn't know why he was so flustered at the girl even tho he had seen in her in swimsuits before. shaking his head exiting his trance he tried to continue his sentence

"Here I got u clothes" she giggled at him

"thanks" she said taking the clothes from his hand

"U change in here I'm gonna go shower" she nodded as he left the room closing the door with a click on his way out.

Luckily Vallery had a constant wash bag at the house that would be updated, so she had underwear. Once she was changed into his tshirt sweatpants made her way down to everyone else.

Charlotte had her hair wet with a fresh shirt and shorts taking something out of the oven, nova had her hair wet with fresh tank and pajama bottoms sitting at the counter on her phone while chris and charlie were talking about something sports related. Nick was probably in the shower

"Ay ladies! Where did ur guys clothes come from?" I ask

"Well vallery if u must know! We pack in advance" Charlotte said giving me the side eye making me and nova giggle.

"Okay girl! What are u making?" Nova asked putting her phone back on the counter

"Pasta and cookies" she responded leaning against the counter tiredly.

"TOGETHER?" Chris yelps entering the conversation with charlie. Charlotte stared at him wondering if he was serious. He was.