4

hi

My stomach hurt with the amount of giggling going on and there was water everywhere.
Charlie had just gone against nova then nova vs Nick, now nick vs me.

I sat on the stool and tried not to giggle just putting the water in my mouth. I was pretty confident coming into the game but when I realised I was against Nick with Matt reading questions, well I'm not so confident anymore.

All was going fine until Nick spat out the water all over me.
"Bro" i wheezed. Everyone was screeching with laughter. My main priority was breathing.

"Alright" chris said after everyone caught their breath "well u -" he nodded to nick "-ask questions and Charlotte can sit down with Val"

"Val u want clothes?" Matt said walking over giggling. I shook my head and laughed and hopped off my seat walking out of the camera.
"No I'm good" I took off his tshirt knowing I had like a tank bralette on. I put his shirt in the wash and ran back to finish the video. he smiled as i re-entered the room.

"Thankyou guys so much for watching and remember to watch nova and Charlie's videos RIGHT NOW" Nick screamed.

"Ok have a nice night peace out!...Matt kiss the camera already!" He said shoving the camera to matts face. After Matt kissed that camera we moved onto novas video.

"What exactly are we filming?" Nick asks in the background. I was on my phone texting my aunt in the corner of the kitchen by the famous toaster.

She seemed fine with me staying over but I feel bad leaving her at home alone I will make a girls day tho. Maybe this weekend, tomorrow before school on Monday.

"Everything alright?" Matt asked sliding against the counter until he's beside me.

"Yeah yeah just texting joy"

"Do u want me to walk u home or anything? U look kinda stressed" he said looking down at me worryingly

"No no no don't worry about it" I take a deep breath in and out. "I just feel bad leaving her by herself. She just wants to take care of me and I'm always over here. It's okay I'll hang out with her tomorrow tho, nothing to worry about!" He smiles at me.

"Well as long as your happy" he pushed the loose hair behind my ear before both of us walk over to the group.

"I have never been so tired in my life" Chris said after an obstacle course for novas video

"I have never been so full in my life" chris said after chugging fizzy drinks for Charlies video.

"What time is it?" Nova asked as we walked into the now clean and tidy living room.

"Like 2 am" Nick answered flopping on the couch.

Matt sat on the L of the couch and opened his arms for me. I curled up beside him as the others picked a movie.
Charlotte like the caring girl she is went around with blankets putting them over everyone once the room was half asleep.

"Thanks char" I mumbled.

"No problem val" she said leaning down and kissing my head that was on matts chest. I felt her dap Matt up and then go back to falling asleep next to chris and Charlie.