14

(i tried changing every part that had regular clothes for the school chapters so if i didn't do it properly, from now on they have royal blue school uniforms. don't ask why i just felt like it. look some up on pinterest for inspo :)

"i'm so tired" i groan flopping on matts bed. we had just gotten home from school and i was too lazy to take off my uniform.

i get under the duvet and stare at the ceiling when matt flops down beside me.

"i never wanna go back"

"me neither" he sighs. he notices me yawning and wraps an arm around me from under, pulling me in.

"sleep"

"night night" i mumble

"night night v"

i dig my head further into matts collar realising i just woke up from a great sleep. i looked around and noticed we were both still in our uniforms. his chest was rising and falling rythimcally, he was also asleep. his arms were tightly wrapped around me and it was raining outside. i'm so happy right now.

i take my phone from ma back pocket and go through my social medias until matt starts moving. i quickly shut down my brightness but he smiles and pull me closer to his chest so he's hugging me.

"hi v" he groans. i love his tired voice.

"hi matt" once i whisper that he lets go of me and sits back so we're facing eachother. i didjt want that to be the last touch so i picked up his hand and started playing with it. i noticed him trying to hide a smile by sucking in his lips and a red tint swept across his face.

"should i bring u home?" he asks.

i shake my head and continue playing with his fingers. "i don't wanna see joy with her asshole boyfriend"

oh did i not tell u about that? a couple weeks ago after i came home in the middle of the night and joy and i fell asleep, i woke up the next morning to some mysterious guy cooking breakfast. turns out that's why my aunt was so nervous. it's her boyfriend. and he's moving in with us. at first i thought he was nice, but now he is an introuder. too many red flags.

joy and i had an argument now we're not on speaking terms. i was telling her he was bad person, she was telling me he was the love of her life.

the fight was so big that i'm probably in the sturniolos for about a week. i have to give her time to get over herself.

"okay" he says tucking my hair behind me. "what is it?" i ask.

"it's just not like u two to argue. at all. i'm just worried for u"

"worried for me?"

"u know what i mean" i don't give him an understanding look. he sighs. "i just don't want either of u doing something u will regret"

"what's that suppose to mean?" i say quietly, sounding more sad then mad.

"u guys are stubborn - u know that. and u are very alike. i know u. u can't live without her, and as much as i know don't about her, she can't live without u. i'm afraid of u two pushing eachother too far away"

"it's fine. don't worry about it. " i deadpan.
he is so right. i know it, i just don't wanna show it.

i hate people teling me what i should and shouldn't be doing. it gets to me and i don't know why.

"i'm going to the bathroom" i say getting up. i walk out the door as i hear him sigh and slap his hands over his face.

oh god i feel bad.

i run down to nicks room and he is just chilling on his phone. chris is there too, on his phone.

i face plant the bed and grown.

"hey val" i hear chris' confused voice.

"everything okay?" nick giggles.

"yep"

"what happend" chris say putting his phone down.

"i just got odd at matt for helping me"

"um...wanna go into detail?" asks nick

"no not really. i should say sorry now"

"u do that" chris nods.

"sorry" i say standing next to the door

"why're u apologising?"

"cuz i got weird with u"

"it's okay"

"thank you"

"for what?"

"for helping"

"it's okay"

silence.

"are u gonna walk in the door?" he smiles. i smile back and walk over to him jumping onto the bed on my stomach beside him.

....

AUTHORS NOTE 💟💟💟
short chapter
i haven't been writing as much so maybe slow chapters? i mean i hope not but heads up. hope u enjoyed
xoxo

💌💌💌💌💌