+{Next.. week...}+

Hey just a real quick A/N uhm.. i changed the way i'm gonna do dialogue because my friend has a good way of doing it that they taught me so im gonna do it like that!

You- Regular
-Bold Underline Italic
Bruce Banner(Hulk)-Italic Bold
Natasha(Black Widow)-Underlined Italic
Steve Rogers(Captain America)-Underlined Bold
Peter Parker (Spider Man)- Underlined
Tony(Iron Man)- Bold
Pepper- Italic

''What caused you panic attack?''

''what?'' i said
''I asked what caused your panic attack''
i began to feel like were being watched, more specifically the eyes of HYDRA agents.
''WATCH OUT''  
 i yell as i pull pepper towards me as a bullet hits the window and get stuck in peppers seat.
''good reflexes, thank you Y/N''
She sat so contently, like she was waiting. And then i saw a flash of red by the window, and then we see the man of Iron. 
''took him long enough''
''Your damn right''
''Y/N take this''
She hands me a hair tie and a pair of katanas and a sheathes to put on my back.
''i was going to leave them on your bed but i think you might want them now''
''awwe! thanks pepper. . . i should go help Tony huh''
''yeah probably''
I put my hair in a pony tail and equipped my sheathes, so that i could put the katanas on my back. i jumped out of the limo and started rolling towards the area where multiple of the Avengers were at the fastest pace. Black widow, Iron man, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk. (B.I.T.C.H.) and Spider man were all standing there. I feel their eyes watching me as i roll at high speeds past everyone and when i get to where the end of the neat line where everyone is i am still rolling past and I start yelling at peter.
''HIT ME WITH THE WEBS SPIDEY''
''what?''
''HIT ME WITH THE WEBS! I CAN'T STOP''
''Why- how did you''
''JUST HIT ME WITH THE WEBS YOU FUCKING IDIOT''
''language''
''SHUT UP CAPSICLE''
Peter FINALLY hits me with the webs and i stop rolling. Peter rubs the back of his neck as i break the webs, jump up and pull out the swords. Peter and i look over to the group awkwardly   (about 30 feet away). Steve scoffs and Natasha visibly holds in a laugh. 

(time skip brought to you by: your not coming to my tea party? LOKI i made BISCUITS)

We were in a S.H.I.E.L.D. truck heading back to the tower. Everyone was talking except me because in hydra i didn't speak to my colleagues unless i was spoken to. But then i became a topic in their conversation, but the worst part is that Steve made it very clear that he doesn't trust me. As the conversation went to my past my parents were brought up. Of course, Hydra made me remember the two adults because they were abusive though they told me nobody knew because as a child my cover up was that they died and i lived with my grandparents, who were to slow from stopping me from doing dumb shit. But Steve said they were probably killed by Hydra so that they could get a hold of me.
''shut your goddamn mouth Rogers''
''Language''
''What are you gonna do put soap in my mouth?''
''Maybe i will''
''calm down, Steve she isn't hurting anyone''
Steve scoffs and rolls his eyes like a toddler.
''just don't say anything like that around morgan''
''will do Stark''
''So Y/N i have a question for you then''
''yes Romanoff?''
''why are you so sensitive about your parents?''
''i don't think i was talking to you Rogers''
''Y/N just answer the question''
''NO! i was talking to Romanoff''
''L/N just answer the question''
''that information is none of your goddamn business''
''yes, it is''
''No it isn't''
''Y/N you don't have to answer, and please just call me Nat'
''thank you Ro- Nat''
She nods, hitting Steve on the back of his head (like in the animes) and he just looks at her like he's a victim.
''So Y/N do you know anything about your past''
''i know a bit now, i had a dream last night that i remember very clearly. It was of me and Peter and some kid named Ned and we were playing tag then his Lola called for him and peter fell and scuffed his leg and cried like a little bitch''
Peter smiled during the first half, but then it faded into a frown at the last half for obvious reasons.
''i don't cry like a little uh.. little.. brat''
''please, just say bitch''
''Don't encourage it''
''shut your trap Rogers''
''he's an innocent boy''
Steve put his hands up to where i flinched and he looked at me confused. He put his hands on my shoulders and i didn't realize how much it hurt so i moved his hands off while wincing in pain. He looked at his hand that i removed from my shoulder to see it was covered in a red substance.
''Y/N. are you alright?''
''yeah why wouldn't i be''
''well uhm''
he shows me his hand and i touch the shoulder he was grasping a see that my hand is now covered in blood.
''shhiit, it is what it is''
''What- no. Bruce get over here''
''alright whats the problem''
''this''
''i'm fine Banner''
''Just call me Bruce''
''i'm fine bru- AaH''
bruce had put his hand over my shoulder and sighed.
''Bullet wound''
''How did you not feel yourself get shot''
''yeah?''
''i dunno maybe two years of extreme nerve damage from HYDRA experiments''
''Touche''
''well i'm going to have to remove the bullet, disinfect the wound, and bandage it, mkay?''
''i can take it''
''Well that can wait because were here''
We head inside and Bruce leads me upstairs to where i walk into a wall.
''gah''
''theres a wall there''
''wow, i didn't notice''
''well the wall you walked into is next to the door so come in''
Peter came in just as Bruce was taking the bullet out and injected my arm with a needle when I got another memory back.