Meet your teacher

Karna after his pitamah's request left the lifeless body of shakuni and left from there. And then bheeshma told vidur to take gandhar raj to a doctor.

Vidur with an uninterested face looked towards shakuni and and then take a second to think and then agreed and called for some servants and told them everything and said.

Vidur : take this man and no need to hurry, if he will die there is not much of a problem I will somehow handle things.

With that now everything was settled for sometime and then the royal party which was organized in respect of bheeshma , karna and hastinapur's martyrs valour begun. Today no one will eat in their houses but will have a feast in the palace with the royal family. Subjects started to enter and everything was looking like it was going fine.

Both pandavas and kauravas also entered the hall where the function was happening, the hostility between them was clearly visible.

Duryodhan was searching for his uncle, whom he didn't saw from evening and then he saw his uncle's personal servant and he went near him to inquire about his uncle. He got to knew about earlier events, when he was peacefully sleeping in his chamber. His uncle's ass was being whooped by his cousin and now he was in between a treatment.

His father ,The king of hastinapur came and announced about the wars that were fought in the time of one year. How the kuru clan conquered the whole world and then he introduced the person who was incharge of this campaign with commander of hastinapur.

Dhritrashtra : My dear subjects behold, here I present in all of you the warrior prince, the one who defeated kings and princes of every kingdom he fought against. The undefeated one ! Eldest prince of hastinapur karna.

With this karna entered the pavilion with a face that clearly stated that he was pissed off. Duryodhan knew why and it didn't took much time for others present there to understand, that what was going through karna's mind.

 Duryodhan knew why and it didn't took much time for others present there to understand, that what was going through karna's mind

Karna sighed : hey everyone, myself karna. .....

Everyone was waiting for him to continue with some great words and tell everyone about their journey.

Karna : nice to meet you all and thank you for coming.

Saying so he got down from the stage leaving everyone shocked.

Everyone was shocked , because karna was not like they were expecting.

He was just as handsome as they expected and heard about him but he was not at all good with words

Karna looking at all of them sighed again and finally said : Alright, I understand may be I not able to stand on your expectations and neither do I want to ,so let me cut the crap already , if anyone wants to stay and have some fun they can. But this thing which is going to happen is between the kuru family it is a "family matter", so it will be better if you "all leave" , your food will be sent to all of your homes. Thanks again for coming on our invitation. After this everyone who was not a part of the royal family started to leave and then in a few minutes it was just pandavas, kauravas and elders of kuru clan and some ministers were left there

Karna looking towards duryodhan : and now I "request" the eldest son of king dhritrashtra to step forward , I want to have a small talk with him.

Duryodhan trying to hide his fear came forward towards karna.

Gandhari and dhritrashtra knew, that their son did wrong and his punishment is inevitable but at least not a death sentence. Anything other than death sentence.

Duryodhan who was standing in front of karna : What happened jyest ? In a trembling voice somehow mustered the courage to speak.

Karna bent a bit to have an eye to eye contact with duryodhan : you seem to have some problems with me and my brothers. Am I right or am I right ?

Dhritrashtra tried a desperate attempt to somehow save his son from wrath of his nephew.

Dhritrashtra : Look Karna I know what duryodh_

Karna : Sorry uncle, but I was not talking to you but your son here , so please don't interfere in this. So say it already, why you tried to do it ?

Duryodhan : I am sorry, for it we both had many arguments and.....and fights, so one day in my anger I did that mistake.

Karna knew, he was lying may be they would have had some fights but if that was the case why didn't his uncle who was an adult didn't even care to stop him. But took part in it. But for now he let it slip.

Karna : So brother was there anyone else other than your uncle who was also a part of the assassination attempt on bheema.

Duryodhan : No, there wasn't.

Karna looking towards kauravas : I hope you are not lying, fine tomorrow grandfather is returning and he will decide your punishment and, I don't want you to run away from palace so tomorrow from early morning you will be in my watch and for, now soldiers will have a watch on you.

Duryodhan just nodded.

Karna : then you all can enjoy the function "for now".

Saying so karna left to sleep.
______________________________________

Everyone also after ending the function retired for their chambers and as per karna's command some soldiers , were gaurding duryodhan's room so that he can't run away.

Karna after doing his suryapooja, went to see duryodhan and he was waiting for his grandfather to return and then almost in afternoon, he did with some unexpected guests.

Karna with pandavas an kauravas took bheeshma blessings.

Bheeshma : bless you all.

Bheeshma pointing towards two figures standing beside him : and yes don't forget to take his blessing also, meet your teacher acharya drona and his son aswathama.

Hey everyone that is it for now see you all soon.