Brother you are amazing

Dronacharya was able to see things between pandavas and kauravas were not getting better , but still they were not escalating also , so he let it go with the flow and just hoped for the best. He know the reason why the grandsire of hastinapur requested his assistance and why he sent the princes to study under him. He wants them to solve their personal grudges and that will happen when they live with each other and try to understand each other.

Today dronacharya was teaching them about weaponry and, learning about what weapon is suited for every prince.

To him All the princes seemed to like archery a lot, because it is one of the most helpful in a war. And to kids it even look like it is the coolest style of fighting. But fighting with bows and arrows is not just about looking cool it  needs a lot to do archery.

Drona to all the princes : So students , in the last few days we learnt a lot about each other. And now I want to know the choice of weapon , you all want to hold in a battlefield. You all looked a lot fond of bow. So why don't we perform an archery test. Who succeeds in it , I will train him in archery.

Karna : And what that test will be master ?

Drona : "the bird eye test"!!

Arjuna : And what will we have to do in a "bird eye test" ?

Drona : Nothing much, just a simple thing I will place a wooden bird on the branch of  that tree and you all will try to strike the eye of wooden bird. I and even your grandfather was also gone through the same test. Who all will succeed will get archery training and who all will fail , I will find what type of weapon , they can master simple as that.

With this duryodhan was the first one to try but before he could to hit the eye of bird , he was asked a question by acharya drona. That what was duryodhan able to see , he thought may be it was a test of his vision so he answered , that he was able to see the bird. And was stopped by acharya from shooting the arrow on hearing that , he was told to go back to his place.

Then it was yudhisthir's turn he was asked the same question and he answered he was able to see bird , tree on which the bird is , the nest of that bird , the ant hill which was right down at the footsteps of the tree. After listening to him drona complimented his sight and told him to sit back on his place.

After Karna was asked but he refused saying I will try later after everyone is done. And Arjuna also said the same when asked by acharya drona.

Like that from afternoon it was evening and the sun was setting down , it was getting dark.

Then it was Arjuna's turn and he was asked the same question and the answer dronacharya got was satisfying for him. Arjuna answered the eye. And then he got the permission to shoot the arrow and he did the same and his arrow hit the target.

Drona looking towards his pupils : if you all dream to be an archer just keep your eyes and concentration on the target and nothing else. Well done arjuna.

Drona looking towards karna : So do you want to try or is there any other weapon for you and don't want to touch the bow.

Karna with a bored expression : Well , if you want I won't try , fine by my side.

Arjuna : Stop it already , brother just do it.

Karna sighed : I don't feel like to , but if you want me to then , I will do it.

Karna aimed the arrow towards the eye of wooden bird.

Drona : So prince what do you see ?

Karna : Nothing.

Hearing that drona thought since it is getting dark , eldest kauntey is not able to see the bird. He , at once lit a torch and asked his question again.

Karna repeated the same answer again : "Nothing"

Drona : I expected an answer like "I can see an eye". Not nothing.

After drona said it , karna then released two arrows back to back without drona's order , not just the fore eye of the bird but also the other eye of the bird , which was now visible because of rotating after it was hit by the first arrow.

All other princes were amazed and drona and his son was watching it in awe.

Arjuna cried out in happiness : brother , how could you hit both the eyes without even seeing them ?

Karna keeping aside the bow answered : Well , if I did any crime the one who is responsible for it is our master , he didn't mentioned which"eye" I should hit , so I hit both of them.

Krishna who was watching this with his divine just chuckled , seeing his eldest cousin's antics. Leaving a naive and innocent younger sister subhadra , who was playing game of dice with him.

Arjuna after hearing his brother : but still , how you knew that the second arrow will surely hit the target.

Karna : I certainly wasn't able to see the second eye , but I was able to feel it , just the way we could feel our own body , simple I was able to became one with my target.

Arjuna : you are really amazing brother , you are the best.

Hey everyone that is it for now see you all soon.