001.

-WHERE WE FIRST MET-

Edited April 11th 2024

3 persons POV:

"Honey, you're going to be late for school," Julia called out to her daughter.

"I'm coming, mom!" Mila shouted as she ran down the stairs, grabbing her things and kissing her mom goodbye.

With only a 10-minute walk to school, Mila arrived at her English class and was immediately stopped by her teacher.

"Are you the new student?" the teacher asked.

"Yes, I am, miss," Mila replied.

"Okay, dear. Wait here for a few minutes and when everyone is seated, I can introduce you," the teacher said, smiling at Mila.

As Mila waited, she saw him - Jaden Walton. She immediately knew who he was, the boy's twin from that show "Euphoria". Mila hadn't yet watched the show as she was busy with moving and stuff, but a friend of hers was obsessed with Jaden's character. Jaden noticed her staring and immediately looked down.

Mila's POV:

"Oh shit, that was maybe a bit weird. If Emma heard that I am in the same school as Jaden Walton, she is going to freak out," I thought to myself. Suddenly, the teacher announced, "Good morning everyone, this is our new student. Why don't you introduce yourself, Mila?" I nodded and said, "Hi everyone, as you heard, my name is Mila. I'm 15 years old, and I just moved here from Spain."

"I love Spain," I heard a kid say.

"Do y'all watch Euphoria in Spain?" a girl in the back of the class asked. As she said that, I looked at Jaden and saw him roll his eyes. What's wrong with this girl? "Yes, why?" I replied. "Do you know him?" she said, pointing at Jaden. What the hell? I looked at Jaden again, and he rolled his eyes once more and looked at his shoes. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "What?" she replied. "You heard me, what are you doing?" I said while looking at her. "I'm just asking you a question," she said, surprised by my reaction. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to. Do you know him?" she said with a rude tone. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but I can see that he doesn't like that question," I replied. "Mila, go sit down," the teacher said to me with an angry face. "Yes, ma'am," I replied.

There was only one table left, next to Jaden. Great. This is too awkward. "Hi," he said as I sat down. Wait, what? Did he just talk to me? "Hi," I said back. "Sorry, Olivia is a bitch," he said. I laughed a little and replied, "It's okay."

As I walked out of class, I got stopped. "Hi," I heard a girl say. As I turned around, I saw Olivia. God, what the hell does she want? "What?" I said. "Don't think you're cool now that you're in the same school as Jaden Walton," she said.

Jadens POV:

I felt like leaving when I overheard Olivia and Mila talking in class. However, I couldn't help but listen when I heard my name come up in their conversation. "Don't think you're cool just because you go to the same school as Jaden Walton," Olivia said. I wondered if she was obsessed with me or something.

 On the other hand, Mila replied with a straight face, "I don't think I'm cool now. Can you please move out of my way now?" But Olivia wouldn't stop talking. "But you do know him?" she asked. I wished she would just shut up. Mila seemed to share my thoughts. "Are you ever gonna shut up?" she said. I laughed a little too hard, which made both of them turn their heads towards me. "Hey, Jaden," Olivia said. But I couldn't take my eyes off Mila. She was so pretty. As she got up to leave, I said, "Bye, Olivia," and followed Mila.

Mila's POV:

As I'm walking to my next class, Jaden stops me and says, "Yo, you walk fast." I smile, not sure why he's talking to me, but he seems nice. "That Olivia girl is so weird," I say. "Yeah she is," he replies. "What class do you have?" he asks me. He has a kind face, and I feel like we're going to get along. "I have history," I say. "Me too, I'll show you where it is," he says.

School goes by quickly, and I get to know Jaden better. During the break, I sit with him and his friends. At first, I didn't want to sit with them, but he insisted that I didn't eat lunch alone. However, I need to make some girlfriends because I don't want to talk about football and baseball all day.

Later, I'm home alone, so I decide to call Emma and tell her all about Jaden. I talk to her for more than two hours, telling her everything about how funny and sweet he is. While I'm talking about Jaden, I can't stop smiling. It's weird because I've never felt like this before.

When my mom gets home, we eat dinner. Afterward, I see that I have a following request from Onwardjdub. I smile and follow him back.

Onwardjdub:

Mila: if it isn't the famous Jaden Walton

Jaden: hello to you too new kid

Mila: 😋

Jaden: so what are we going to do tonight?

Mila: we?

Jaden: yeah we're hanging out tonight, did I forget to tell you that?

Mila: yes you did

Jaden: silly me 🤪

Mila: maybe we can get some coffee or something.

Jaden: I'll pick you up, what's your address?

Mila: *address*

Jaden: I'll be there in 10

WC: 943

Anyways; here one of my Pinterest pins⬇️