008.

(Heyy I put 3 characters in the chapter 'new characters' so go check that out first 🫶🏼)

-McDonald's-

Mila's POV:

The past two weeks of not going to school went by really fast, Jaden called or came by everyday to spill all the tea or help me with home work but most of all laugh and watch the vampire dairies. I watched all of euphoria and cried a lot the last episode.

I still have big feelings for Jaden, but I feel like he doesn't feel the same so I'm just trying to move on.
I also met a really cute boy at Starbucks, Sam, I gave him my Snapchat, so now we talk everyday(: He also goes to my school but I don't have any classes with him and I never really see him around.

Today I'm going to the mall with Kaylen to shop for a Halloween costume because the school is giving a Halloween party Friday.

We decided that we go together unless a really cute boy ask one of us to be their date, but he has to be really cute. Rn I'm waiting for Kaylen to come to my house while watching umbrella academy cause I just saw on wanna's instagram that he is going to be in season tree, so I really wanna watch it.

Mila's outfit:

I hear a knok on the door, I turn the tv off and walk to the door

I hear a knok on the door, I turn the tv off and walk to the door. 'Hey chica' I say as I give Kaylen a hug. 'Hey' she reply's with a smile. 'Ready to go?' Kaylen asks. 'Yes' I say as I grab my jacked. 'Bye mom' I yell. 'Bye honey have fun' she yells back from the kitchen.

The way to the mall I tolt Kaylen about sam and showed her a picture of him. 'Not my type' she says with a kind of discussed face, I gasped, 'how' I say in shock. We both laugh and the rest of the way we sing olivia rodrigo songs.

When we arrive we see about 30 people standing at the entrance of the mall as we walk closer we see wanna, surrounded by fans. I see that he is uncomfortable so I step in. 'Hey wanna' I say as I give him a hug. 'Mila, Kaylen what are you doing here?' He ask. 'Custom shopping' I say with a smile. 'Do you have a meeting?' I ask laughing. 'I just want to buy some shoes' he says kinda annoyed. 'Hey y'all wanna here loves to meet you but he also loves some privacy so if y'all want to meet him please go the to sneaker con in a few weeks' I say, I grab wanna's pols and walk away from the crowd, Kaylen follows us while laughing.

'Thank you' wanna says laughing. 'Are you alone?' Kaylen asks Javon. 'No jayla is here too, but she had to go to the bathroom so she just let me alone with all those fans' he says. I laugh, 'have fun' me and Kaylen say as we walk away. 'Yeah you too'

After about an hour we decided to go as Cher and Dionne form clueless, we looked all in all the stores and found a lot of things but we still have to order some online.