002.

-FIRST DATE-

Edited April 11th 2024

Jaden pov:

Sure, I can help you with that. Here's the revised text:

"Bye, I'm going out with a friend," I said. But as I was about to walk out the door, my brother Javon stopped me. "You don't have friends," he told me. "I have friends, now leave me alone," I replied. "Chill man, it was a joke," he said as he stepped out of the way. "Bye mom!" I yelled. "Bye honey, have fun!" I heard her yell back from the kitchen.

It only took me about 10 minutes to get to Mila's house. I was about to knock, but then an older woman opened the door. "So, you must be Jaden?" she said. "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, miss," I replied. "Mila will be here in a minute. Would you like to come in?" she asked me as she stepped aside. "Yes, thank you. You have a beautiful home," I said as I walked in. "Thank you," she smiled.

Five minutes went by as I was talking to Mila's mom. "Oh, hi! You're already here," I heard from behind me. "Hi," I said as I turned around. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yes," she said, then she walked to her mom to kiss her on the cheek.

Mila's pov:

The Starbucks was only a 10-minute drive away, so we headed over. "So tell me about yourself," I asked him, even though I already knew most things about him through Emma. "I have one sister, one little brother, and a twin, Javon," he said. "He plays in Euphoria, that's what Olivia was talking about," he added.

"She's like obsessed with me or something. We used to be friends, but then I was too 'weird' for her, so she started to ignore me," he said. "What a bitch," I said, and he laughed a little. "Yeah, but then she saw my brother becoming kind of famous and stuff, so now she wants to be friends again," Jaden said.

I just looked at him, wondering why someone would do that. First, you leave someone without a reason and then want them back because of their status? "That's most of the hurt," I spoke. "Yeah, it did," he replied. "But you have nice friends now, so," I said. "Yeah, and I have you," he said with a smile. "Not that we know each other long, but I like you," he added. "Not like like, btw," I smiled. "I like you too," I said. "Not like like," we both laughed.

"So what do you want?" he asked. "Uh, I would like an iced coffee," I said to him. Jaden ordered the drinks, and then he parked in the driveway of Starbucks. "So now tell me about you," he said.

"So I only have my mom. My dad left me and my mom when I was ten," I spoke. "Why?" he asked. "I don't know. He had a fight with my mom about money, and the next day he was gone," I said. "That's fucked up," he replied. I could feel that I was getting sad, but there was no way I was going to cry. "But it doesn't matter anymore," I said, faking a smile. He smiled back at me, and I could see on his face that he felt bad for me.

Jaden's POV:

After finishing our drinks, we went to my house. As we entered, I shouted, "Hey, I'm home and I brought Mila with me." My mom walked up to us and said, "You didn't tell me that your friend was a girl." "We're just friends, Mom," I reassured her. Mila suggested watching a movie, which we all agreed to. While she was picking a movie, I got some snacks. Halfway through the movie, my brother entered and exclaimed, "Yo, you brought a girl here." I replied, "Yeah, I did. It's not a big deal." Mila introduced herself with a smile, and my brother responded with his name, Javon. Mila mentioned that we were watching "Colombiana," and my brother exclaimed, "Omg, I love that movie." I invited him to come sit with us, and we enjoyed the rest of the movie together.

Mila's POV:

"After the movie was finished, I went home. "Hi," I said to my mom as I walked in. "Hi honey, did you have fun?" she asked. "Yeah," I replied, "but I'm really tired right now, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight." "Goodnight, baby," my mom replied.

A/N:
So the second chapter, I hope you liked it.
<333

Love

WC: 768

Anyways; here one of my Pinterest pins⬇️