010.

-Halloween-

Mila's pov:

So I'll tell you what happened with Kaylen.
Kaylen was talking to a boy, Ryan, for a while now, they talked everyday on snap or on face time. She had the biggest crush on him, but they weren't dating, yet.

But yesterday while Kaylen was walking home from school she saw him, with another girl. She didn't think much of it cuz it could also be his sister or something, and they weren't dating.

Later that day she was walking to the Walton's, Jess and dj were at her house and they tolt her that Jaden was there and she was bored so she just came without asking. While she walked passed Ryans house she looked inside, not to be creepy or something she just wanted to see if she could see him.

Big mistake, she saw him making out with another girl on the couch. With tears in her eyes she run to the Walton's house. And you know what happened after this.

This morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and hair, did my make-up and went to school. I didn't feel like breakfast this morning cuz breakfast is overrated💅

I always drive with the Waltons to school, as I step in their car I see Kaylen, I totally forgot that she stayed the night at the Walton's. 'Hi guys' I say happy, they all say hi back.

'How you feeling' I ask Kaylen. She lifts up her shoulders. 'Fine ig' she replied after like 30 seconds of staring at her feet. I gave her the 'I feel sorry for you' face while giving her a hug.

Me and Jaden have English the first period, as we were walking to class he put his hands around my waist, we've been very flirty the last tree weeks I liked that, it gave me butterflys.

When we arrived we went to the back of the class and sat down. I see Sam walk in and sit next to me, 'hi' I say, 'hey' he smiles. I could feel Jaden stare at him.

The school day went by very fast and we went home, we are all very excited for the Halloween party tonight.

Jayla dropped me and Kaylen off at my house so we could get ready for the party together, we first watched a movie and then we started to change, 'we look stunning' Kaylen says with a smile. 'Periodt' I agree with her.

KAYLEN AND MILA'S OUTFIT (Kaylen is Dionne and Mila is Cher) :

'Hey' we said as we get in the car of the Walton's, I was surprised that Jaden didn't have a date

'Hey' we said as we get in the car of the Walton's, I was surprised that Jaden didn't have a date. He is like the most popular boy in the school.

Btw totally forgot to tell you guys, Sam asked me to be his date, but I just wanted to go with Kaylen so I said no. I did say we could like hangout there and stuff.

Wanna was still shooting euphoria so he isn't coming.

Jaden's POV:

'Hey' mila and Kaylen say as they get in the car, I was surprised that Mila didn't go with Sam cuz I heard he asked her to be his date. Ig she said no.

Where everyone sits:

(But it's a car)

As we were sitting in the car I put my hands around Mila's waist and whisper in her ear, 'you look beautiful' I could see her face turn red as I try to stay natural.

We drove to the school and got out of the car, I walked out and saw Olivia waving at me. I roll my eyes. I hear Mila sigh as she sees Olivia and I laugh and look at her, she laughs too.

'Heeeeeey' Olivia says as she walks up to us. 'Hi' I say with a emotionless voice. 'What do you want' mila says. 'Nothing much just some time with my boy' she says with a smile while looking at me. I roll my eyes. 'If you want time with your boy what are you doing here then?' I hear Mila say. 'Your boy is not here.' She continues. Oliva's face turns straight, 'I don't know who you think you are but I know Jaden way longer then you. So please leave' Olivia says. 'No you leave, cuz Mila is a way better friend then you' Kylee defense Mila. 'Periodt' Kaylen says while Jayla just looks Bitchie and her. Olivia turns speechless and walks away like she is some god or something. We all laugh and walk inside the school.

'I'll go grab a drink' mila says. 'I'll come with you' I reply. We both go to the drink table and grab something to drink. 'Hi beauty' Sam says as he walks up to Mila. God please make him go away. I give him the dead stare, we lock eyes and I can see the grin on his stupid face. 'Hi' mila reply's with a smile. 'Thought you were going with Kaylen' Sam says not looking away from me. 'Yeah but also with Jayla, kylee and Jaden, but I'm doing matching costumes with Kaylen' she replies. Mila looks confused at us cuz our eyes are still locked. 'This is not weird at all' mila says with a awkward voice. 'Talk to you later Sam' mila says while grabbing my arm and walking away.

'What the fuck was that all about' mila says. 'I don't know, he kept staring at me with a stupid grin on his stupid face' I say annoyed. Mila rolls her eyes playfully.

The rest of night we have fun until sam walks up to us. 'Can I have this dance' he says while holding his hand out to Mila. She looks at us 'if that's okay with y'all?' She asks us. 'Yeah ofc' Jayla says. 'Have fun' kylee says while giving her a wink. I roll my eyes hoping no one could see it.

A/N:
So this chapter took me long😭
It's still short tho and I don't really like it but still Imma post it. Imma wright more cuz I have such good idea's for this book!!!!
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter 🫶🏼
See you soon🤘🏼

Love

WC: 1029

Anyways; here one of my Pinterest pins⬇️

⬆️this hurts my brain