Chapter 4: Reveals

NO ONE'S POV:

(Batman with Catwoman & Superman with Wonder Woman where each express their viewpoints on what Clark did to stop the Apokolips invasion.)

Wonder Woman: They're celebrating.

Catwoman: All across the world, they're chanting his name.

Wonder Woman: You saved so many lives.

Batman: He took so many lives.

The Watchtower

Superman: So many were lost.

Wonder Woman: Kal. What you did was incredible.

Superman: It wasn't enough.

Wonder Woman: You can't be everywhere.

Superman: Exactly. We can't be everywhere. We can't monitor the whole world. All the wars we've stopped could start again while we're looking elsewhere. We need to enforce the peace. We need allies. We need more like us.

Wonder Woman: There aren't many like us.

(Luthor appears behind them.)

Luthor: Not yet. But there will be.

Gotham

(Batman is talking to his team about what happened.)

Batman: There's no coming back from this for him.

Huntress: No coming back from what? It was war. Admittedly, thanks to Superman, it was a very short war. People die in wars. He saved lives.

Batman: He slaughtered thousands, Huntress.

Huntress: He's a hero in the eyes of almost everyone around the world. But not in your eyes. Even after he saved the lives of your friends. Including me.

(She points at Green Arrow & Black Canary.)

Huntress: Go on. Tell Green Arrow and Black Canary why their being alive offends you.

(She points at Agent Venom & Captain Atom.)

Huntress: Tell Captain Atom why his partner being alive is such an inconvenience to you.

Green Arrow: Please don't bring me into this.

Agent Venom: I'd rather not get into an argument with Batman.

Huntress: There are people in this room who don't know your secret identity, aren't there?

Captain Atom: Bruce?

Batwoman: 'Bruce! Striking terror into the hearts of crimnals!

Agent Venom: It doesn't make you any less intimidating, Bru--Batman.

Huntress: You've asked these people to fight with you and you haven't even told them who you are?

Batman: They know who I am.