Chapter 8: Cobwebs

NO ONE'S POV:

(Sinestro tells Luthor, Flash, & Superman his version of his origin. On Oa, Hal Jordan tries to convince the Guardians that what Superman is doing on Earth. They dismiss him as they discuss a course of action. Hal's met by Kilowog & John Stewart. Kilowog's called by the Guardians as Hal & John notice more Green Lanterns above them who have been recalled here. Kilowog walks back down to Hal & John.)

Hal: What's happening?

Kilowog: I'm taking a squad of Lanterns to Earth. The Guardians want us to apprehend Superman and bring him back here for trial.

Hal: What? Superman is doing what's best for Earth. If you think for a second that I'm going to help you--

Kilowog: No. The Guardians know you're not going to help. I argued for you but they don't trust you on this one. Sorry, poozer. I'm going to have to ask you for your ring until this is over.

Hal: You think I'm going to just lie down and let you attack my planet?

Kilowog: Don't be stupid, Jordan.

(The other Green Lanterns surround Hal.)

(Hal flies away as the other Lanterns fly after him

(Hal flies away as the other Lanterns fly after him. He's about to leave Oa but the Guardians put a barrier around the planet that he bounces off of.)

(The other Green Lanterns subdue Hal, Kilowog knocks him out, & John Stewart takes his ring

(The other Green Lanterns subdue Hal, Kilowog knocks him out, & John Stewart takes his ring. Kilowog tells John to take Hal to the holding cells as he & some other Lanterns make their way to Earth to bring in Superman. John breaks Hal out & the duo is on their way to Earth. On Earth, Superman, Hawkgirl, & Shazam meet with Kilowog & the Lanterns he brought with him.)

Kilowog: Superman. The Guardians want to talk to you on Oa.

Superman: I am doing important work here, Kilowog. I won't leave.

Kilowog: I've been told to bring you in. I'd really like to do that without any trouble.

Hawkgirl: Where's Hal Jordan?

(Kilowog says nothing.)

Superman: What did you do to him? Cyborg?

(Cut to Cyborg in the Watchtower.)