CHAPTER- I

In engineer factory freshmen are sitting under the burning rays of sun and there are at least 20 senior wearing jacket and five head hazard with hard and strict expression.

Forth

.

Lam

.

Park

.

Max

.

Tul

.

Forth, one of the hottest, handsome and bisexual boy having wild life, rules the entire first, second and third years. His order like a command of king for everyone to follow without giving a second thought to it in the factory. Recently loose nong Yo to Pha his drinking buddy plus his friendship.

.

Lam, one of the coldest boy in the factory, never smile, always straight forward but famous amongs nongs and senior but afraid to approve him. Mysteries, forth right hand.

.

Park, one of the most sweet talk boy in thevfactory, always smiling, filter with everyone, change girlfriend like changing cloths, have unfamiliar feelings toward Lam but can't catch it up to now, forth left hand.

.

Maxand Tul are couple and best friends with Forth, Lam and park. Tul was most mature person in gang, speak less do more, max is max.

Freshman were singing engineer anthem, their mouth feels like it's going to dry to death anytime soon but they afraid to stop singing.

ONCE AGIAN shout forth, he is losing his control, literally no one sing in one proper way.

Forth stand right side of the group, lam just in front of stage, park sit in grass and MaxTul in back side of each.

suddenly they heard someone running in the corridor and that someone is Beam baramee chased by some girls behind him, his neatly shirt are now become a mess, top three undone button, messy hair and sweaty but glowing skin in sun rays.

Girls are looking to beam like he is some kind of food, forth also catch the sight of beam condition and his eyes fixed in beam pale collarbone and he didn't like the way fresher are looking toward beam even boys also.

Beam having a peaceful nag time when this crazy girls comes from nowhere and start chasing him because he turn them down because he will tell you later because now, he is in engineer factory because he knew there is only one person right now who can save him from this girls even Pha fail to save him.

and he found him

Beam take a U turn and move toward hazarding place, he can clearly see that person but that person don't see him. Beam increase his step, his hair are all over the place and white shirt into crumble.

He take a step to climb to stage while shouting

"AI'LAM CATCH ME"

Lam was shock to hear beam high pitch voice but he react quickly because beam already jump from the edges of the stage and now in the air, lam have to run to catch beam because he was little bit far the stage but neither less he safely catch beam.

Beam wrap his slender like hand around lam neck and wrap his leg in lam wrist. Lam securely wrap his hand under beam lower body to support him.

"You scared me beam" said lam

beam answer with giggling and bump his nose with lam, lam can't help it but crack a wide smile then

BEAMMMMMMM

"Ai'Lam save me please" said beam

Lam turn to see behind beam and throw deadly glare and silent warning to leaves beam alone and suprisely they leave quietly.

Lam turn to see beam in his hold still catching his breath from running, he bump his nose to catch beam attentions. Beam giggling again and hug lam neck while saying thank you and lam smiled again some boys and girls are have nose bleed by now.

Everyone was shock, every single soul present in the field were shock why? because

1. Lam smile not only smile for god sake he giggle and show affection toward a human and that human is non other than beam the great sex god.

2. Beam undefine beauty and the way he make lam smile.

"Ai'forth I am leaving now" said lam in calm voice and leave with beam in his arm.

Forth come back to earth when he see lam leaving with beam still wrap in hug, (Beam) his skin brush against lam skin, he clinch his fist so hard that it turn into white and he has mixed feelings. which was confusing forth still forth stare lam and beam as they leave the field.

On other side Park break his phone into two, blood was lining his finger but this small scene prove that he fell of lam so hard and now no matter what he will going to claim lam to his and not to forget he has mid boner inside in his jean and reason is lam rear smile.

But park and forth lost it when they see freshers stare lam and beam with lustful eyes.

100 LAPS NOW said Park and Forth with union.

Tul can clearly read the situation but have doubt about beam and lam relationship and max support tul with everything which his boyfriend going to do in the future.

A/N: So how was it? let me know did I continue this story or not?