6.

Hello guys, sorry for late update pata h merko next Sunday bolke abhi chipka rahi hu but sorry lelo...

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
Not proof-read.
______________________________________

It was fine day. Both shiva and raavi were at their office (they work in different office)

Raavi was making presentation on her laptop. Her friend ankita came and ask her for coffee. She went with her to cafeteria. The cafeteria was a attached cafe near their office. It was also owned by 'SINGHS'....

They took their seat and started discussing about their presentation.

Ankita- yaar raavi tujhe ni lagta ye saari presentation ki baatein hum office mein bhi kar sakte h i mean yaar hum yaha cafe mein aaye h coffee pine thoda toh apne iss dimaag ko rest de.

Raavi- ji madam kyu nahi aur presentation ki baatein hum office mein karenge to presentation ghar pe banaenge haina?(sarcastically)

Ankita- yaar kya karu mai tera. Chal bata jiju kaise h. Yaha aane k baad bhi ladaiyan hi chalti h ya....(mischievously)

Raavi- shutup!! Tu bhot bolne lagi h aaj kal( blushing)

Ankita- oho blushing and all haa!

Raavi- acha tu bata tera aur Sachin ka kaisa chal rha h abhi bhi relationship mein rahoge ya shaadi bhi karoge dekh jaldi se shaadi karlo mujhe mere bhai ki shaadi mein nachna h yaar.

Ankita- kya karu yaar ye Sachin maan hi ni raha h bol rha h pehle financially independent banega fir shaadi karega.

They were do some chit-chat and went to their cabin. After sometime she wrap her work and went to her car. She was about to start the car but a car was coming in speed and put break. Due to sudden break raavi's car had some bruishes.

She came out of her car.

Raavi- oh hello Mr or Mrs jo bhi ho ye koi tarika h car drive karne ka(shouting)

Someone- vo i am so sorry i was just...

But stop in middle to see raavi standing in front of her car hands folded in front of her chest.

Raavi- tum?

Someone- ji ha mai Rishi..

He forwarded his hand.

Rishi- hello,hy mai vo...

Raavi- bye

Raavi started her car and left for her home.

Rishi- yaar ladki h ise to mai apna bana kr rahunga

_______
Sorry guys last moment pe itna hi likha gya and i love u all byeeeeeeeee....😊❤️