10.

Next morning....

Sun's rays came to our room and fell on Shiva's face.I opened my eyes and I saw that my Bhoothnath was still sleeping with pout and messy hair.

I was looking at him with love when he said

-"aapka taadna ho gya ho toh ab mujhe meri good morning kiss mil sakti h?"

I rolled my eyes and then i said

-" bilkul bhi nahi,tune cheating ki h!"

He looked at me and said being confused

-" arey maine kya kiya?"

I said-" tu jaag rha tha aur fir bhi tune mujhe jagaya nhi"*pout*

He smiled and said- "arey Aisa nhi h"

I said- " to kaisa h tu hi bata"

He said- " vo toh tu hi itni gehri neend mein so rhi thi maine jagaya nhi"

I said being annoyed -" acha acha thike!!"

I was about to get up from bed and was going to make tea for us when Shiva grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards him and I fell on his chest.

He said- " aise kaise meri good morning kiss kaha--"

before he spoke, I gave him a kiss on cheek, then got up and went to kitchen and started making tea.

We both had tea and Shiva and I were getting ready for our respective offices.I gave Shiva his tiffin and he gave me a kiss on  forehead.

I went to the balcony and I saw Shiva was taking out his car from the parking area, he saw me and also gestured towards me with his hand.I also said bye to him with the gesture of my hand.

This was our daily routine, as soon as Shiva left home for office, I give him tiffin and Shiva would give me kiss.

My office time was 1 hour late from Shiva's office time, so I started using my phone.

Then I saw the profile of the guy I met in the parking area.

"Arey ye toh wahi h, kya naam tha iska vo....m...haa RISHI ye toh vhi h maine isse ignore kar diya do baar use kaisa lag rha hoga"

"Mujhe ek baar sorry boldena chahiye, but mujhe ye Kahan milega?"

A post of him came in front of me!

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!?"

Rishi was standing with the boss of our office.

I saw the caption.

'DAD AKA MY BEST FRIEND 🖤'

"So he is the son of our boss, now you have to say sorry raavi, shittt kya karti h raavi tu bhi" i said being frustrated.

------------
Aaj ke liy itna hi aage aur Janne k liy ki kya mod laati h SHIVI ki zindagi dekhte rhiye chupke chupke se 🌝

Hellloiiiii guysssss thanks for reading this chapter sorry for delay and thanks for giving previous chapters so much loveeeee💙

Actually I am not well so i can't update.

give lots of love to this chapter please spam comments  and give me new ideas so I can add them to this story please  you will be greatly appreciated.

If you don't like something then tell me too. And appreciation and critisism both are accepted here.

Tinkuuuuu byeeeeeeeeee 🏃🏻‍♀️

~Yours jiju ki girlfriend and aapki story writer urf aapki priy chirkut!

Ig-@///chirkut_zindagi_uk