7.

Raavi's pov--

I reached home. I was about to go inside when the gate opened on its own.

Wtf, raavi gate apne aap kaise khul sakta h?

I saw Shiva opened the gate. I was about to ask him if he is going out somewhere? But he spoke before I asked.

Shiva- nahi mai kahin nahi jaa rha vo to bas mujhe balcony se teri car dikh gai.

He replied.then i told him "How did you come so early today?"

Shiva - why can't I come, this is my home too.

I said- "I did not say like that, I am asking that you. "THE SHIVA PANDYA"
Pandya group of companies ka head, tu aaj ghar kaise.

Yes, when all that happened to me at Pandya Niwas, Shiva and I came here, Chandigarh.

We have setup our business here and now we are living a very good life here.It's been 6 months since we lived here.Infact We even got a family. When Shiva was working hard in business, Mohit Bhaiya helped him a lot and Disha Bhabhi helped me. she is like my sister.In OUR FAMILY hum,
Kaveri Aunty, Mahesh Uncle, Nikhil (Mohit Bhaiya's brother), Rimi (Nikhil's wife).

We are like a perfect family. But Shiva sometimes gets emotional seeing their love.Shiva and I also wish that our family would also be with us like this.But it is not so, those people are not with us. We both live in separate mansion and Sehgal family in separate mansion. I and Shiva always stay there, this is just a mansion by name, real house is Sehgal Mansion because there is our family. Such people are met by those who are very lucky and we get them.

I heard Shiva was calling me from our room, I went inside and saw Shiva standing shirtless. I just kept looking at him.Yes, I was staring at him. I saw he waved his fingers in front of my face.

(Author's note- you all know aage kya hoga to warning - MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

Author's pov--

Shiva- kaha kho gai(smirking)

Raavi- kahin nahi mai bas dekh rhi thi tu kya kar rha h aur ye kya h tu..tu...aise.....bina...bina shirt k kyu khada h??

Shiva- tu bhi kaisi baat krri h raavi ab itni achi body banai h to why hide it with a shirt(smirking)

Raavi- acha(calmly)
Mujhe chidha raha h??

Shiva- nhi mai kaha tujhe chidha sakta hu.

Raavi- acha ji?

Saying this, Ravi went to Bed and picked up a pillow and threw it towards Shiva.
Shiva looks at her. Shiva started running behind raavi. He tries to catch her.  Then they both fall on the bed.
The hair that came on the cheek of Raavi shiva tugged them behind her ear.
They both come close to each other.They did not realize that who came closer, And they kissed each other. That kiss was very passionate.

slowly their clothes were off.
Shiva starts kissing Raavi's body.
Raavi was feeling herself on the ninth cloud. Shiva started kissing her breast,shiva started kissing, licking and sucking her breasts.
He started playing with them like a small child plays. he kissed raavi's belly. Shiva now started giving wet kisses all over Ravi's body.
When Shiva reached Ravi's womanhood, he saw that she was already wet. He took his manhood in his hands, and put it near the womanhood of Raavi.
He held her tightly and kiss her on her lips.

Shiva started thrusting into her, After some time they become one. They both fell asleep in each other's arms then.

________________
Hello Guys, did you like it, do tell and ignore the mistakes.
I know this also a small update: But now only such small updates will be available, so please adjust.
I love you all❤️

~ your writer
~ Qayanat-(my name is not qayanat but i like the name😜)