8.

The rays of the sun were coming into the room from the window.
Raavi wakes up and sees Shiva's hand was securely on her waist. She wakes up and tries to free herself from him but Shiva holds her waist and tightly.

Raavi's pov-----

  I was trying to get up but Shiva grabbed my waist more tightly. I somehow free myself from him and took my clothes and went to the washroom.

I came out of the bathroom in the bathrobe after taking a shower because I forgot to take my clothes.

Yes, this is what happens with me every time, every time I forget to take my clothes. Now it has become my habit, one second it has become a bad habit, not a habit.

I opened the cupboard and saw what I wore today, then my eyes fell on a lavender colored saree. I took that sari and started getting ready. But,,,, The problem is I don't know how to wear saree. Yes, i used to wear saree in Pandya Niwas,But dhara Di used to help me at Pandya Niwas, now who will help me here.

I was thinking all this then I tried to wear saree,I first wore a white color backless and sleeveless blouse, then I put on a petticoat.I took one edge of the sari and tucked it in the petticoat, then I brought that sari from my waist to the front and tucked it into the petticoat, So much has happened but now pleats had to be made, I started making pleats, tried 2 times but it did not work.

I felt two warm hands encircled on my belly. I knew it was Shiva, he kissed on my neck and then started kissing on my shoulder, I was feeling very pleasurable.

I felt his lips on my body as if lost somewhere. I was frustrated but his magic brought me peace.

I was completely lost that I did not even realize that Shiva made me wear a sari and now he was pinning my shoulder pleats.

  I was shocked, seeing me, he smiled, my morning has become good here.

He greeted me while grinning- good morning wifey.

he winked at me, I blushed.

Very good morning- i said

Thankyou- i whispered

He looked at me questioningly.

I knew why he was looking at me like this, so I said-" you helped me to wear my saree, that's why."

Shiva- agr thankyou bolna hi h to ache se hi bolde.

I knew what he was talking about, I gently pecked on his lips.

I said-" jaa tu bhi ab naha aa humein ghar bhi jana h aaj puja h"

He nodded and went inside bathroom.

____________________

Hellloooooooiii ❤️😪
Please tell me if it's good or bad. tell me friend, you don't comment.
I will not give the next part until the comments come and only such small parts will come, now adjust.

I love you all💙

~ your CHUPKE CHUPKE SE ki writer didi❤️

~ Qayanat 💙