Awkward Stage

The girl sitting next to him looked up from her phone for the first time. She had the smoothest skin you've ever seen, no acne marks in sight. Her skin actually glowed and was moisturized so perfectly, as well as her lips that had a clear gloss on them that accentuated the two toned pink and brown color she had.

"Wow, you have a pretty name!"

The guy nodded and grabbed your paper from another student that surrounded the desks, looking at the top where your name was. "How do you spell it?"

"It's at the top but Y N , i like the way it's spelled and the way it's pronounced."

"I like the way it sounds, it really suits you. My cousin has a similar name."

"Jordan shut up, nobody asked"

"You shut up, I was just making convo damn. That's Mai btw, she's really rude"

"I'm not rude. You're just annoying asf"

Another guy walked in wearing a black hoodie and black sweats paired with jordan 12s. He walked with his hands deep in his pockets and airpods in loud enough so you could hear the faint sound of brent faiyaz. He was mexican with long frizzy curly hair that was in a ponytail in the back of his head. His curls were almost like coils but loose due to the length he had. The boy dabbed up Jordan and sat down next to you, putting his backpack on the floor next to him.

"Yoo, JD did you see the photo i sent you"

"Wassup Fay, nah i haven't looked at my phone yet."

"Well look dumbass"

"Alright damn" jordan said as he pulled his phone out his pocket and turned it on.

"Get back to your seats now, class has started" The teacher yelled.

Everybody promptly groaned about class and sat at their seats.

As class went on some groups talked loud during the lesson and the teacher was always commenting about it. Your group was quiet although it seemed they all knew each other, you thought it was just yourself making things awkward. You told yourself to sit at the group behind you tomorrow, only one small girl sat at by herself. You didn't know if it was because she looked emo or she chose to sit there but you would maybe make friends with her.

Class ended and you followed Jordan to your next class and he went straight to his friends dabbing them up as well.

You repeated the same 'im new and it's my first day' dry speech and sat by yourself. The desks were in a half square lined around the room with a opening in the middle to get to the front of the class. You sat at the desk right by the opening. The lights were off and there was a lamp that illuminated the room, as well as fake leaves in the leftmost corner of the room that hung off the walls next to 2 bookshelf's that met at the corner. A Mountain of pillows laid infront of the shelf's. You took a mental note to definitely sit there one day. The room screamed serene.

The teacher walked up to you. "This class is really small so there's not much to show you, i wish i could have you in a different period so you could get the entire experience but that's okay"

"Oh no i think it's better when there's not too many people, gives more silence." You smiled at the teacher.

"You're right! You can call me Ms.R, we have 15 minutes before lunch here and then we go to lunch and come back to finish class. It's a little weird, i don't know why it's like that but oh well. Small class and small period. This class barely gets work done as well which is a pain, but I hope you'll feel comfortable."

The teacher smiled and walked to her desk starting class.

As the lesson went on, one of the boys that sat at the left side of the room asked to go to the bathroom to which the teacher checked her watch and said to hurry. He got out his seat and walked around the desks, walking past your seat to which he tripped over your backpack and it feel off your seat.