005

☁️ Jordi's POV☁️

☁️ Jordi's POV☁️

^ outfit ^

Rue took the end of the blade in her mouth where the drop of Fentanyl was. Rue sat for a minute then started to close her eyes slowly then hit the couch. "It hits quick. You like the way that feels?" Mouse asks Rue putting her legs on his lap and Rue mumbled something. I looked at Ash with worried eyes and he just kept staring at Rue and Fez. I new he new I was staring at him. "You want a couple of patches, girl?" I hear Mouse say and refocus my attention on him and Rue. "Yeah." Rue say barley. "It's gonna cost you 300." Mouse says.

"Come on. Pay up, little sis." He says. "I only have two dollars." Rue mumbles and Mouse scoffs. "I said 300." "Where are my pants? I'll just... I'll just give it back." Rue is definitely out of it. "I got a strict no-return policy." "Yo, Mouse. Let me pay for it, man." Fez says. "I thought you was to good for Fentanyl. What is it? Everybody's changing their moterfucking minds on me?" Mouse looks back at Custer and Fez puts his hand in between the couch cushions where the gun is.

Custer looks over at Ash and I standing in the doorway, ipthe next thing I feel is his arm rap around my waist bring me closer to him. "If she can't afford it, she goons have to find another way of paying me. Straight up." "Okay" Rue mumbles again. "Yo, man, just let me pay for it." Fez said taking his hand off the gun and pulling 300 dollars out of his pocket. He walks over to Mouse, handing it to him. "I got the money right here. Here." "Dang. Big brother must love you. It's gonna cost you 600 now, man."

"Damn, you gonna do me like that, bruh?" Fez asks pulling out another 300. "Yeah, I'm gonna do you like that. Straight up. Get that shit. There it is." Mouse says snatching the money from Fez and Fez walks back and sits back down on the couch. "It's always a pleasure doing business with you." Mouse says getting up.

Mouse left and Fez walks over to Ash while I wiggle out of his grasp to walk over to Rue. "Go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the Narcan, just in case." Fez tells Ash and he walks away. I pull up the blanket that was semi on Rue and Fez walks up next to me and sits on the couch next to Rue head. I just stand there looking at Rue while Fez looks at me. "I'm so happy." Rue mumble while looking at me.

"I should get going." I say to Fez. "Tell Ash I said bye and I'll bring his clothes back next time I see him." I starting to walk to the door but before I could Fez steps in my way. "Bruh, it's, like, dark and rainy, your staying here tonight." Fez states to me. "But..." I tried but no matter what I did Fez wouldn't let me leave. I am not mad, I mean why would I be he's just looking out for me.

I let out a sigh. "Fine." I turn around and start walking to Ash's room. "Night." I call out to Fez. "Night." He responds. I walk in and Ash is laying in his bed, I walk over and flop on him. "I'm tired..." I whine muffled as my face is in the blanket. "Then go to sleep." He states then pushes me off of him onto the ground. "What the fuck is up your ass." I ask madly still on the ground. "Nothing. What up yours?" He says and through all of this still hasn't looked up from his phone.

"Bitch." I say under my breath. "What was that?" "I called you a bitch." I repeat, getting up off the ground and walking for Ash bedroom door "I wanna go home." " You can't do that. It's dark, cold and still raining." He stated finally looking up from his phone. "Watch me." I say walking out and he follows. "Just because Fez took Rue to Jules' doesn't mean you can leave!" Ash say rather loudly.

"It's better then staying here with you! You're no fun right now." I shoot back, he looks a little taken back. "Why are you like this? This is why you get panic attacks and exactly why Emily isn't here!" He yelled, he took the two most sensitive things about me, he took it to far.

💎Ash's POV💎

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I regretted it, Jordi's eye flashed hurt and betrayal. I took it too far, Jordi then slapped me which was unexpected. "Fuck you, Ashtray." She said with tears in her eyes then walked out of the house into the dark and rainy night. She called me by my real name. She has done that since the first time we met, which was, like, years ago. "Fuck." I curse under my breath. I ran out of the house closing the door on my way out.

"Jordi! Jordan!" I yelled trying to look around but I couldn't see much all I saw was a figure standing in the middle of the road and a semi truck coming up the road. "Jordi!" I ran as fast as I could and rolled us out of the way just in time for the truck to fly past us. I didn't want her to die, she obviously didn't see it. I held Jordi in my arms as we sat on the side of the road. Then she got up and started walking away, crying. "What no thank you? Look, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it" I yell over the poring rain. "Sorry only works a certain amount of times, Ashtray! And besides, you still said it." The name thing is never going to be normal for me.

" can we just talk about this inside!" I ask grabbing her arm which she flinches by, I let go quickly. She starts sprinting. "You can't run from me, Jordi!" I yell behind her then tackling her to the ground, pining her arms to the ground and me on top of her. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" She yells. "Jorden!" I yell. "We're going inside." I state picking her up and putting her over my shoulder. She starts hitting my back yelling for me to let her go.

We reach the door to the house and walk in. I start shooing her to my room once we reach the room I give her another change of clothes and goes to change in my bathroom. I start to change out here.

☁️ Jayden's POV☁️

^ new outfit ^

I walk out of the bathroom and seeing Ash sitting in bed without a shirt. I don't say anything to him and start walking to the bedroom door because if I'm going to stay the night I'm going to be sleeping on the couch not in here. "The door's locked, ma." I says, looking at me. "Don't call me that." I state coldly then go to lay on the ground. "Lay up here." "No." "Yes." I sign not wanting to argue anymore and laying on the bad as far away from Ash as I could

I'm facing the wall next to the bed instead of him then the light turns off and I start to close my eyes until I feel something around my waist. It's Ash's arm. I turn to face him, before I can tell him off he speaks. "I'm sorry. Like, not a fake sorry a real one. I shouldn't have said what I said earlier." "I won't forget it but I kinda forgive you." I say and he pulls me closer to him and I turning around to face the wall again.

Words 1325