006

~ outfit for the flash back ~

'When Jorden was 11 years old, she went on a family vacation to Sandals, Jamaica.'

"Ahhhh! Nate!" 11 year old Jorden screamed running out of the water and to her big brother after seeing a shark fin.

'She quickly discovered that she hated the ocean but loved how beautiful it was. Later on they found out it was a dolphin but she still hated going in. Though she fucking loved playing beach volleyball, she was good at it to.'

A volleyball rolled next to Jordi's feet. "Can you throw it back, please?" One of the boys around her age that was playing with the ball asked. Jordi smiled and hit a over hand serve over to the boy who caught it. "Hey! Do you wanna play with us too? We need one more person." A girl asked and Jordi started walking towards them. "Sure." She said with a smile.

'Up until that moment Jordi had a normal life besides the point she was a little fat but it's not like she fantasized about killing herself, well maybe a little. She was good enough. She wasn't that popular due to her being over weight. She was smart though. The only thing that was, like, actually sad was Ethan. Ethan was like a dream, like gorgeous, like, really nice, good grades. He'd smile at her but they didn't talk she just had a crush.'

The Jacobs family walked down to the beach, set up all of their stuff and sat down. Jordi saw her friends from yesterday waving her over to come play volleyball with them. On sand and the running was a lot of exercise. "Can I go play with my friends?" She asked her mom who was reading a magazine. "Sure." She ran to her friends.

'During her eight-day stay on that island, Jorden played volleyball and ran around all 8 days besides sleep. She was in heaven. And then she got home.'

Jordi went to Maddy's "oh, my God. What happened?" Maddy squealed with a huge smile after opening the front door and looking at how much weight Jordi had lost.

'When Jorden left for Jamaica she was 127 pounds, when she returned, she weighed in at whooping...'

Jordi stepped on the scale in her bathroom. 102. She had lost 25 pounds in those 8 days. She smiled to herself and giggled dancing over to her mirror and looking at herself? She squealed then started to look through her drawers looking for a pair of shorts. She tried to put them on they were to big so she just grabbed a belt. She did do anything about her over sized shirts she liked them.

'Despite being short for her age being four-nine, her body took the weight loss pretty well, the extra skin went somewhere but it was gone. All that was left was a skinny Jordi. It was definitely noticeable.'

Jordi's phone dinged. 'Can't wait 2 c u tmr.' Ethan texted her. She smiled at the text.

'Okay, I lied when I said they don't talk. They talk sometimes.'

'The next more Jordi got up and was for once in her life happy to go to school.'

Jordi walked off of the bus and saw a couple of kids staring at her and Ethan leaning on a wall talking to his friends. He looked over and saw Jordi. He said something to his friends leaning off of the wall and them walking separate ways, Ethan walking towards Jorden . Jordi smiled. "You got skinny?" He asked her. "Yeah. Duh." She replied then walked past him.

'Jordi felt like a total bad bitch after saying that but Ethan couldn't get her out of his head.'

Ethan ran to catch up to the girl.

'Ethan didn't care about what people thought but Ethan did want to get to know her better now that she's skinny which does seem shallow but Jordi didn't think about that back then. Until fourth period.'

Jordi was sitting at her desk when a piece of folded paper was passed to her it said: Wanna go out with me? -Love, Ethan. Jorden turned around to look at Ethan who was already looking at her with a smirk. Jorden nodded calmly but inside she was extremely excited.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

I was supposed to be at school but I just didn't feel like it

I was supposed to be at school but I just didn't feel like it. Besides it not like my parents care that much. I walked over to the park that is close to my house where Emily and I used to go to after school. I sat on the swings looking around at the place I haven't visited in awhile. As I look around I see Emily and I playing tag when we were young. As much as I used to try and push the thought of Emily out of my head I just couldn't and at this point I didn't want to.

It was until now I realized I was crying. Not balling my eyes out but tears were rolling down my face. The day Emmy died I was shocked at first then sad and mad that it was her and not me. She was to young to die. It took me almost a year to start opening up to people.

My comfort per 60% of the time was definitely Maddy, the other 40 was Ash and Fez, all three of them were always there for me. Nate was also devastated, after he started being more protective so the same thing wouldn't happen to me and that's also around the time he became a man hoe. That year I did home school.

After 30 minutes of being there I decided to get up and go to the store where Ash and Fez work. I do forgive Ash about what he said the other night but I never forget. As I walked over to the shop it got hella hot so I took my camo jacket off and tied it around my waist. For it to be so rainy and stormy the other day it is fuckin' hot today.

Words 1056

AN
I hope you guys like the book so far and please let me know if you do (don't put if you don't like it, I don't need that rn ❤️)
Anyways. Love you all