010

"Hey Fez

"Hey Fez. Can you drive me home?" I ask Fez running outside just as he was about to get in his car.

"Yeah, kid."

"A- actually can I stay over at your place." I asked worried looking around and holding my arms because it's cold.

He nods and I get into the passenger seat.

"Ash gonna be excited to see you." Fez says with a small laugh as we start driving.

"Yeah. Because he has thought I've been dead for two days. So excited." I say rolling my eyes jokingly.

"We could play some games maybe uno or monopoly." fez suggests and I smile at him.

As we get to his house and out of the car I hold my arms. It's like hella cold maybe dressing up like this wasn't the more warmest idea.

We walk into the apartment and I see Ash on his phone on the couch.

"Hey, man." I hear Fez say putting his stuff down.

"Yo." Ash greeted not looking up from his phone.

"Hey." I say, snapping his head towards me.

"Jordi! I thought yo ass was dead." He says getting up and giving me a hug which not gonna lie gave me butterflies.

I'm gonna kill those butterflies.

"Yo, we was gonna play a game, you in, Ash?" Fez asks pulling out a deck of uno card setting them down on the coffee table in the living room.

"For sure." He replied and we broke the hug walking over to Fez. Before we started I went to the bathroom to change out of this dress.

"We could watch a horror movie after or while we play?" I suggest as I walk out of the bathroom

"We could watch a horror movie after or while we play?" I suggest as I walk out of the bathroom. Ash and I kneel down on the ground next to the coffee table where we're going to play uno.