011

'Jordi didn't know how to explain to ash where the bruise came from whether she wanted to lie about it or actually tell him the truth for once

'Jordi didn't know how to explain to ash where the bruise came from whether she wanted to lie about it or actually tell him the truth for once. She knew she only had one option and that was to tell him the actual truth because where else would a bruise around her wrist come from.'

"I-" I stuttered and tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't form the words. I could tell ash saw cause his eye softened and he just pulled me into a hug. I think ash nodded to fez to walk away so he could talk just one on one cause fez got up and walked away.

"Was it Nate?" He paused. "You don't have to tell me right now, ma. Just take your time, I'll be here." He kissed my forehead and I finally hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

'Jordi didn't actually cry that morning, the tears that formed never fell because they weren't even real, she just didn't want to explain why she follow Nate and Maddy, only cause she new that if nate saw her she'd get hurt. Ash would be even more mad if he new she kind of did that to herself.'

'Deep down Jorden did have problems like the rest of her family but her main one was being manipulative. She'd always make other people feel bad for her or if they were mad she'd turn it around and make them think it was their faults, there for it was never her responsibility. She was amazing at it too.'

"Can i come back later? Maddy just texted if I could meet her at her house because Cassie needed to tell us something."

"Of course, ma."

"And then i could stay the night again?" I smile. "Please?" My smile drops a bit because I really don't wanna go home.

"Yeah, you can always stay. That offer is always on the table, you know, the one that you can just live with us and share my room." Ash's smile gets bigger.

"I don't wanna be a problem." I look down.

"And I don't want thins to ever happen again." He says putting both my wrists in his hands.

"Okay, I'm gonna go. Bye." I smile giving him a kiss.

"Later." He smiles back and then I walk out the door.

'After that morning jordi went to Maddy's. She just wanted some distance from ash for whatever her whacked up reason was. She just felt like she was stuck in the middle between moving in with him or staying home. She needed some time to think.'

Maddy, Cassie, Lexi, bb, Kat and I all sat at Maddy table in silence for a couple minutes.

"I don't know what you're gonna say, but this feels like... really dramatic." Kat breaks the silence.

"Yeah, this is spooky." Bb agrees.

"It is not spooky, bb. I just, I need your advice on, like two things. And I need you guys to promise me not to say a single fucking word." Cassie says.