Awakening the Giant!

In Camphier Town, as the morning sun rises, the flowers are blooming and bird-like Pokémon sing. And in one of the Pokémon Center's rooms, was one trainer by the name of Chrome Catastrophe. Formerly Lincoln Loud, he stirs awake on his bed. With a heavy yawn, he stretches his limbs and looks over to the side.

On the other bed, Amber lays sprawled out, barely covering herself with the hotel blankets. It looked like she was having trouble sleeping during the night. Chrome decides to go get ready, seeing it'd be best to let her rest a bit longer. While the young trainer brushes his buck-teeth, one of his Pokémon jumps down from the windowsill and goes into his backpack for an extra change of clothes.

This Pokémon makes its way to the bathroom while the other members stir awake. As Chrome brushes his buck teeth, he notices off the corner of his eye his extra clothes being handed to him. Knowing that his Budew is always an early bird, he recognized the gesture as he takes the clothes.

Chrome: "Thanks Rose."

As the trainer goes back to brushing his teeth, the gears in his mind start to turn. His Budew was admittedly rather short compared to the others, and aside from that fact, she would not have any appendage that would function as a hand. Chrome quickly looks back down to his side to see his Budew, only to find a different Pokémon entirely; aside from the taller figure and altered body shape, it had arm like appendages with a separate colored rose at the end where the hand would be.

Chrome: "R-Rose

Chrome: "R-Rose...? Is that you?"

This new Pokémon eagerly nods her head to her perplexed trainer. Said trainer scratches his head as the bothroom door opens again. On the other side was an evidently tired Amber, having just woken up.

Amber: "You done in here yet? My hair's a mess..."

After rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Amber notices the new Pokémon by Chrome's side.

Amber: "When did you get a Roselia.....?"

(A few minutes later.....)

The two trainers had already left the hotel with their respective duffel bags and sit by the town's fountain. Chrome's newly evolved Roselia sits to the side with the rest of his team, all shocked to find her already evolved.

Chrome: "So some Pokémon are able to evolve through other means than high Levels?"

Amber: "Essentially. Some evolve naturally while others through outside methods, like certain items and even trading your Pokémon to another person. Something about mutations or something..."

Chrome: "That sounds really cool! Wonder if I'll get to see more of them...."

Something crosses the former Loud's mind while talking about his Pokémon. A metaphorical lightbulb lights up in his head before turning back to Cinder, whom was tying her hair into a ponytail.