Going home

Author's note: Warning this contains a little 18+ at the end. If your not comfortable with that then don't read the end of this chapter or the next chapter. I will put a little note when it gets to it. Anyways thanks for reading! P.S: [ ] are symbols for text.

After we finished the week, the school let us enjoy our two week break. I called Dabi to pick me up and give me a ride home. He agreed and told me it would be about 20 minutes till he got there. I quickly packed my clothes. I wanted to be ready when he gets here.

"Is he giving us a ride?" Shoto asked knowing it was his brother.

"No," I replied. "He is giving me a ride. Never said anything about you or the others." I grinned at the thought of Dabi giving me a ride and everyone else walking home. Then a brief flashback of the night that he gave me a ride last crossed my mind.

"WHAT" he yelled. "But he is my brother. He should at least give me a ride!" He then started to get curious. "Why only you though?" I look at him with a blushing face. "Ohhhhh...." He smirked. "What have you two done behind those closed doors?"

"WHA-" I freaked. I could tell my face was red. "We-e haven't done a-anything."

"The blush on your face says otherwise, and so does your stuttering. So did you two makeout or did you fuck?" He asked as I stared at him with shock.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I FUCK HIM?" I yelled. "WE JUST MET! JUST BECAUSE I LIKE HIM AND KISSED HIM DOESN'T MEAN I FUCKED HIM! WE AREN"T EVEN DATING!!!!" Just then I got a text from Dabi.

[ Hey, I am around back]

[Ok, but everyone wants a ride]

[Fine] [I just wish we could be alone, and pick up where we left off ;) ]

At that, I blushed. Alone, I thought, he wants to be alone. With me, and pick up where we left off.....I spaced out for a moment. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know whether to be flirty back or just act like nothing happened.

"If you don't text him back, he is gonna think he went too far." Shoto said, moving away from behind me.

"Don't read my texts!" I said, as I pulled my phone closer to my chest.

[Ok, we will be out in a minute] [p.s] [we will work out something ;) ]

I walked out of the room, and alerted everyone that Dabi is here to take us home. We left and headed around back to the car. I hurried to sit in the front seat.

"Can you text and drive?" I asked him, before anyone else got to the car.

"Perfectly," he responded as he pulled out his phone.

When everyone got in the car, Dabi drove away. It took me a while to text Dabi because I didn't want the boys in the back to see our texts, and I didn't want Dabi to text back and then crash. That has 5 lives on the line. Though, I finally decided to text him.

[Hey]

He looked down, then he lowered the steering wheel. He started to drive with his knee and opened the message. I stared in amazement. He then looked over at me. He studied my face quickly, then gave me a look that said "Surprised I can do this?" He then looked away and messaged me back.

[What did you want to talk about?]

[Nothing really] [Just wanting to talk to you]

He smiled and laughed silently as he looked up to turn at the stop sign. Then he started to text back.

[Ok, then..] [ Do you know why my brother keeps staring at us while smirking]

[Because he thinks we fucked]

"WHAT" He stomped on the break and turned to look at Todoroki. "What the hell dude. We literally just met."

"Oh she told you," Shoto mumbled, then he spoke up. "Well it isn't my fault! That's just something you would do!"

"No it isn't!" Dabi responded. "I don't just go around fucking people I'd just met! Especially people that I do like!" At that, Dabi froze. He was processing what he had just said. He turned back around and looked at me. We both were flushed red.

"Who are you guys talking about!" Bakugo spoke up.

Shoto smirked and said, "Izuku."

My brothers eyes grew big, "MY FUCKING BROTHER!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!" he yelled and stared at Dabi.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHIGARAKI!!!" Everyone turned to look at me. Shiggy got out of the car and started running. I followed him out and yelled "I CAN MAKE MY OWN GOD DAMN CHOICES!!!" I then got back in the car. "Drive."

Without another word we went home.

..........

Dabi and I continued texting once we got home. He was sitting in the living room with everyone else, while I was changing into more comfortable clothes.

[Can I ask you a quick question]

[ok what is it]

[what are we exactly?]

[Whatever you want us to be ig] *ig stands for I guess*

[Bf and Bf?]

[Ok then we are Bf and Bf] 18+ starts here [This may sound weird but....]

[But what?]

[....] [Can I have a pic of you?]

I froze right then and there. A pic? What kind of pic? Does he want one with or without clothes? Without clothes would be weird, wouldn't it? These thoughts surrounded my head. I was blushing at the thought of him wanting a pic to save to his phone. I snapped out of it when he started spamming my phone.

[Izu?] [was I out of line?] [I'm sorry] [you don't have too] [plz answer]

[With or without clothes?]

[Izu?] [Omg. I thought I went to far]

[With or without]

[Whatever you comfortable with]

[Ok ;)]

It took me a moment to figure out how to do it. I then decided. I lifted up my shirt and stuck it between my teeth, revealing my abs. Then, I lowered my pants down to the bottom of my waist, showing the band of my boxers. I looked at myself in the mirror. I took the picture and I sent it. Omg I sent it.

[You like?]

[Oh baby...]

[you don't like it?] [Babe?] [You good?] [Babe!?] [BABE!?]

[Hey, sorry]

[Where did you go????]

[I was buying a room]

[ooooo~] [You liked it then.] [What. Are you getting hard just by looking at it]

[Stop teasing before I burst in and fuck you right there in the bathroom]

[Well then let's get going before someone realizes you're hard]

I wanted to go really bad. I even started to get hard just thinking about him fucking me. I hurried and fixed my clothes. Then I rushed out and got my hoodie. I threw it on and ran out to the living room.

"BYE MOM AND DAD!!!!! I'M GOING OUT WITH A FRIEND!! AND I MOST LIKELY WON'T BE HOME FOR DINNER!!! I HAVE A COUPLE BUCKS TO PAY FOR PIZZA!! I ALSO MAY NOT COME HOME TONIGHT SO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!! BYE!!!!" I yelled hoping they would hear and wouldn't care.