𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼 - 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜-𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

     𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜-𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗢𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

   ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK mourned the days she forced herself to detest The Boy Who Lived. Sure it was a different cacophony of emotions in her head, but it lacked what got her where she was now. That being, that now somewhere dug deep into her beating heart was this care, this care about what happened to him. And with care came worry, and knotting up stomachs. And with that brought sleepless nights and teary eyes.

But then to be fair, she wouldn't change anything that had happened, no matter how melodramatic she wanted to be about the whole thing.

Astria was sitting with Morpheus in the courtyard, shoulder to shoulder, snow mixed with rain hitting the ground outside the small cover. Her heart was still racing in her chest, and for some reason, she couldn't seem to catch her breath.

But she enjoyed watching the snow, hiding away from the students who funneled back into the halls. They had taken Harry to the Infirmary, a group of his friends following closely behind. Astria didn't want to talk to anyone but maybe Harry, but she wouldn't admit that.

Morpheus was a grounding breath next to her, his dark wavy hair messy from the rain, and he stayed silent. He didn't ask if she was okay, why she ran, or if she needed anything. Astria was thankful for that because she wouldn't answer. The boy understood the feeling of exhaustion that comes with being the center of attention of a crowd, while pain crawled at you. It ripped all the sleep from Astrias bones, she was so tired and her back still ached.

Time passed begrudgingly, and Morpheus stayed by her side, she moved her head towards the blue shoulder, giving him a look that asked if it was okay. And when the Tonks boy nodded she let her head fall, eyes slipping closed.