Morning Overthinking

7:30 am

I woke up this morning like every other morning. Waking up for the same reason as always.

Him

I do everything for him.

Now...I know it's sounds a little crazy and obsessive and crazy but I really want him to notice me.

I don't wake up super early like Cassie does in Euphoria. I live my normal life like I normally would, but when I see him in the hallway...That's when I do everything in my power for him to notice me.

I want him to know me, but not as anyone.

As Y/N...

This beautiful girl he can't get his mind off.

I want him to be as obsessed with me as I am with him.

I get out of my bed still struggling to open my eyes and finally get up to go to the bathroom. When I get out I go back to my room to dress up and get ready.

Since I don't feel like waking up, I put my AirPods in my ears and put a playlist of edit audios on YouTube.

Is it embarrassing? No...not really. At least not for me. It's like therapy for me. I feel confident and it gives me a boost of energy every day.

As I listen to my playlist, I dress up and because I go to a private school, I have to put on a uniform.

I don't mind it. I don't have enough clothes anyways, but I wonder what he would think of me with some actual decent clothes.

Would he like my style? Would he think I'm pretty? Would he match me? Would he notice me?

Get back on track, Y/N!

You gotta be ready before you miss the bus.

While I'm getting dressed up, I put on my deodorant and my perfume.

"I really want people to be able to smell my perfume. I want it to be my signature scent."

When I'm done, I stop the music and pack all my stuff. When I'm done doing that, I check the time.

7:45 am

"Hmmm, I still have a little bit of time left."

When that happens, I get two choices:
-Go on my phone?
Or
-Put some make up on?

I could do both...

Would he think I'm prettier if I'd put some mascara on?

He probably doesn't even look at me...who cares?

He wouldn't even notice it...

I still put some on for good measure.

Who knows, maybe I'll impress someone else?

I brush my hair and get all my stuff.

8:10 am

I gotta go!

I don't eat in the morning, because I'm not hungry and I usually still have the taste of toothpaste in my mouth.

I yell goodbye to everyone as I get out and then I try to not get hit by a car as I cross the street to get to my bus stop.

My bus always gets here late, so I'm gonna pass the time like I usually pass the time...

I daydream about him.

It passes the time fast and makes me forget about my freezing face.

8:20 am

The bus is finally here!

I pay and sit down alone.

This is gonna be long and boring, sooooo...

I daydream about him again!

If only he would think of me too...

*sigh*

8:53 am

We finally arrive at my school and it's unfortunately the time for me to stop day dreaming about this boy.

I get up from my seat and try to get out of the bus without getting pushed by the others. Then I walk to the school following the path everyone follows.

When I walk, I still kinda thinking about him. And when I walk in the school, past the spot I always see him at. I look just to make sure he isn't there. Even though, I know he's not at school yet. I just like imagining him waiting for me...

I get downstairs to my locker and my friends are already there. They always get my mind off of him and I kinda thank them for that. I would always be crying without them, because when I say daydream about him, I always remind myself that nothing is ever gonna happen between us two. It's just a fantasy...

I talk with them while I put my stuff in my locker. I check the time to make sure I don't have to grab my book just yet.

8:55 am

We still have time to walk around the school.

We get back upstairs and we walk around the same hallway we always walk by, until it's time to go back to get out stuff.

9:10 am

Time to go back!

We go back to our lockers and we grab the books we're gonna need for our next
classes.

We go back upstairs and we walk by the spot I always see him at...

The cafeteria!!!

More specifically, at the round table right next to the door.

I check again to see if he's there, even though, yet again, I know he isn't there...

856 words

A/N: Heyyyyy!!! My name is Carla and this is my first time writing a story on wattpad. I decided to end this chapter here because I don't wanna make the time skips too long so I'm gonna have to stop it here. The next three chapters are gonna be this short too, but I promise, for the next chapters, I'll try to write more.

If I made any spelling mistakes, please tell me in the comments and since this is my first time time writing something like this, please feel free to give me some advice on how to improve my writing.

Thanks to my besties for convincing me to publish this story :)
Meg_thefangirl1  BadBleepAesthetic

I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and thank you soooo much for reading it.

I wish you a nice day, evening or night!!!