Nighty Night

Y/N's POV:

The bus starts rolling and doing it's thing. Meanwhile, me and my besties are talking shit again, because a lot happens in 4h.

Believe me.

There's a little traffic like always so we always have a lot of time to talk about everything and nothing.

It's refreshing to talk to the people you love most instead of brainstorming and being stressed out.

Time skip

The bus finally arrives at my friends' stop so I give them "goodbye" as they're leaving the bus.

I'm unfortunately all alone now and my stop is pretty far from here so it's gonna be a really long wait until then.

Of course, I daydream of him once more.

I know it's really embarrassing, but what do you want me to do? It's the perfect time to be thinking about him. It's gonna keep me busy. I'm not gonna be bored anymore.

At the terminus

Now, it's getting closer to my stop so I hate to wake up.

I grab my things and get my backpack ready.

We're finally at the stop before mine.

Once we pass it, I ring the the bell to get off at the next stop which is my stop.

I don't get up yet, because there's a stop sign and I don't wanna get thrown on the ground.

I get up after the bus makes it's stop and j get beat the door. The bus stops and opens its door so I can get out. I'm then running to my house.

5:30 pm

"Hello"

I put my lunch box on the counter and I go straight to my room to change my clothes and to put my bags down. Once I get out, I eat and then I go back to my room.

I don't feel like doing my homeworks yet so I scroll through TikTok.

8:30 pm

Damn, time goes by fast! Especially when I'm on TikTok!

I get off the app and I start doing my homeworks.

9:30 pm

Curfew!

I have to go to sleep now.

I close my iPad and my phone and I clean my bed up a little before I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I get back and I change beau turn the lights off and head of to bed.

11:50 pm

I've been on my phone this whole time playing at Roblox while I'm listening to sped up audios, because I can't sleep. I don't get too tired though, because for some reason it's only when I sleep early that I'm more tired. Don't ask me how that works, I wish I knew!

12:25 am

I'm starting to get a bit sleepy, I should probably go to sleep and I'll be dreaming about him for sure...

464 words

A/N: Hello dear readers!!! I am so exited to finally be able to tell you guys that this is the LAST short chapter. I might write some short chapters later on in the story 'cause motivation is my worst enemy but I will try my best to write as much as possible and I'll try to keep you interested in the story. I have a bunch of ideas for the future in this story and I really hope you guys will love what's coming.

Thank you again so much for reading and stay tuned for the next weekend.

Good day, evening or night <3