Hallway Husband

Y/N's POV:

The "long pause", as we call it, is a longer pause than our other pauses that lets us go to our lockers to leave some books in our locker and grab other books from our locker.

In this pause, I can finally see that guy I've been talking about since the beginning of this story...HALLWAY HUSBAND!!!

Ok, so the story behind his fake name is pretty easy to tell.

He is my hallway crush, but in my head, we are already married to each other because he looks so husband material, soooo...he my Hallway Husband.

Once I get back from my locker, I go to the cafeteria and I stand next to the window I always stand next to, because from that window, I have the perfect position to see him, look at him, admire him...

Every time I see him, I turn red like a tomato, I scream on the inside and I try to not scream on the outside. I basically look like a kid looking at an ice cream truck. My mind and body go wild.

Sometimes, he catches me staring and j swear he does it on purpose sometimes. He knows I'm there and he's looking for me too. I can feel it...the tension between us.

I MEAN EVEN MY FRIENDS FEEL IT!!!

I love to believe that he's the one...

3:30 pm

We all head out of the cafeteria and Méganne, Jovianne and I head to the third floor to our study class while Élise leaves us to go to her study class.

"Study class" is a class in which we study.

Just kidding!!!

Kinda...

This class lets us study and do our homeworks for one hour, but some of us don't want to do either of those two things, including me. So I keep myself busy in other ways like drawing or writing.

My school gives us and iPad, because we do school stuff on our iPads like homeworks, books or documents. We also watch some videos sometimes.

Today, I decided to draw. I draw my iPad on ibis paint x because I don't draw enough to buy Procreate. I am not a good drawl and k always have tho blank page syndrome so I draw on top of pictures most of the time and those pictures are usually my friends.

It always makes them happy and it passes the time so it's a win win.

But also I have to make sure that I don't get caught, because I am not allowed to draw. So I open Notability or Classroom so I can switch apps fast and easily when I'm about to get caught.

4:30 pm

I get out quickly to go straight to my locker.

I need to be quick, because my bus leaves in 10 mins and I we don't have a lot of space in between the lockers so I gotta hurry before it gets too crowded.

4:35 pm

Im finally done and I get to my friends' lockers to wait for them. Once they're ready, we get out of the school as fast as we can behind the slow ass kids I'm the front of us.

4:37 pm

We are out and now, we have to run for our bus stop.

THE BUS IS ALREADY HERE!!!

-Our seats are taken again, Jovianne says

We find some seats at the end of the bus and there isn't enough space so somebody has to stand up...

It's always me.

588 words

A/N: Hello dear readers, I hope you're doing well!!' This chapter took me so long to write, because I couldn't get myself to actually write anything. Idk why, but for some reason I didn't have any inspiration, even though I'm literally using my life as an inspiration. Anyways, it's finally done so here it is. I hope you liked it and thank you again so much for reading.

I wish you a great day, evening or night<3