Last A/N VERY IMPORTANT

Heyyy, sorry for giving you an update instead of a chapter. I did write one or two chapters and I was in the middle of writing another one, I had just always forgotten to post the ones I finished, but I have to make a quick note before y'all wonder why I won't upload anymore.

As you just read, I'm not gonna be writing this ff anymore and here's why. This ff was written about an actual crush I have in real life so this story is quite personal. I have liked him for too long even though I have no idea what his actual personality is like. He's genuinely a stranger to me and he doesn't even know that I exist.

I have gone too far with my love for him and I really need to move on because it's affecting my every move and I don't want it to go any further than it already is. I will then stop writing this story because it is very personal to him and direct and written for him.

I'm really sorry for any of those who actually liked this story.

I honestly didn't know where to go with this story even though I wrote a bunch of ideas down, I just never knew where to put them. And I had really lost my inspiration for this story too so it would have been really boring.

I hope you understand and once again I'm sorry for anybody who was waiting patiently for my new chapters. Thanks for the views and the vote. I'll probably write ff about characters instead of actual people so I guess stay tuned for that.

Again thank you for everything. Peace out.