Prologue

Location: Union academy
Date: 23 July

Y/N pov

Beating, Kicking and hitting in the face, It's like hell, I couldn't move my body for so long.

???: Hey! Get up you weakling.

*KICK IN THE FACE*

???2: Well now, look at him, his powerless, Less show hi-!

???3: LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

A girl come to rescue me, red hair, shiver eyes and she carry a reaper blade, It's ruby

???1: Where did you come from!? Whatever, Hit like he-*been punch in the face* AGHH!!

???4: Really? Bully a powerless kid, I don't think so.

It's that yang? Jesus she still into me for piece sake!

Yang: Hurting Y/N doesn't make you a HERO!!

She punches him the face, sending him flying.

???2: Oh you make a big mista-

???5: Mistake!

*PUNCH IN THE GUT*

???2: AGGHHHH!!!

???5: Sorry cardin, you are not letting you hurt Y/N.

???1 gets up on the ground.

???1: Blake? Why are you defended him? He's powerless and his black.

Blake: Because he saved me from the white fang!

Cardin: Whatever! Get out of the our WAY!!

RBY: NO!!

Cardin: Well, if you say so! *CHARGE AT RBY AND Y/N WITH HIS SWORD*

He's going to use his sword on us, but he got launch in the sky by none other them 'Weiss'.

Weiss: That's in none of you cardin, you need a time out.

Cardin fell through the tree, knocking him out cold. Ruby ran towards me.

Ruby: Y/N, please be alright.

Y/N: I'm f-f-f-fine, I-I-I-It's just a little scratch.

Yang: Really!? Look at you, Your hurt and cardin punch you hard so that you can't stand up!

Y/N: I-I-I-I can handle... my... own.

I fainted in the flood.

3rd person pov

Ruby: Y/N! Y/N!!

Weiss: His not waking up!

Blake: Quickly, We got to get him to the medical room.

RWY: Right!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang carry Y/N to the medical room.

*Timeskip brought to you by author who is too lazy to write this story*

After he recover, He got call from the headmaster office. After that, He got expelled for the union academy, he was shock to hear that his no longer a hero anymore, but A weaker one. He tell RWBY, CVFY and JNRP teams what happen, they were shock to hear that, Many cry or angry that he got expelled, they decided to farewell goodbye, but yang grab Y/N his arm and kissed him, he blushes and smile. After of packing, His leaves the union academy, He doesn't know why he got expelled, but he can't tell his parents about what happen, He keep walking on the streets, but he hears a girl screaming

???: Pleases live my sister alone!

???2: Shut up freaks!

He follow the screams and found two faunus kids been attack by thugs.

Y/N: HEY! LIVE THIS KIDS ALONE!!

Thug 1: Who the hell are you?

Thug 2: Doesn't matter, Let's kill him!

Both of them charges at me, But he saw a stop sign, he pick it up on the ground...

Thug 1: Really, A sto-!

Before he could said anything, He got hit in the gut by the stop sign.

Thug 2: Oh, your making big mista- *being hit in the face by the stop sign*

Y/N: Never mess with kids alright.

Both of them ran out to escape, Y/N walk towards the two faunus kids.

Y/N: Are you two alright.

Both faunus kids: Yes!

Y/N: Where are your parents? They worried sick about you.

Faunus girl: We were buying for mommy new necklace.

Faunus boy: but, two bad man try to rob us

Y/N: Danmnit, *sigh* I think you should go home.

Both of them nodded ran to their home, leaving Y/N alone in the enraged state, But he calms down for little, he keeps walking, thinking why do this people hurt does children, he wanted to become a hero, but instead a weaker hero who doesn't have powers, but he kept an another hidden power from everyone, he doesn't want to use it, he have dark powers that can kill people, After that, he ignore is and keeps movings, he couldn't take this any more, the world around him keeps getting darker and darker, He decide to commit suicide, He found a highest building, He sneak inside the building without been seen.

*Timeskip brought to you by author who shit himself in the toilet*

He's now on top of the building, he looks down seeing how high this building is.

Y/N: Holy shit! Well this is it, my last day of my life, Goodbye cru-

???: Hey!

He hear a voice, he look down and he sees a man climbing with a sucken cup and the red hooder.

Y/N: Who are you!?

???: I'm sucken cup man!

Y/N: Why are you climbing?

SCM: I'm climing this building you fuck head!

Y/N: What!? Me! Your the fuck head.

SCM: Fuck you!

Y/N: Fuck you!

SCM: Fuck you!

Y/N: Fuck you!

SCM: WHY ARE YOU DOING ON THE ROOF!?

Y/N: COMMITTING SUICIDE YOU JACKASS!!

SCM: WHY!?

Y/N: I GOT BULLY FOR BEEN POWERLESS AND I GOT EXPELLED, THE WORLD AROUND ME IS SO CRUEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

SCM: WELL JUMP!!

Y/N: WHAT!?

SCM: JUST JUMP YOU DICK MOTHERFUCKER BLACK IDIOT!!

Y/N: FINE!! YOU WANT TO SEE ME JUMP, THERE YOU GO!!

He about to jump off the building, but a portal appear out of nowhere infront of him.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL!?

SCM: IS THAT A PORTAL!?

Y/N: OK, THAT WEI-!

Before he could finish he sentence, Someone behind push Y/N into the portal, His about to look behind, but he was too late, he went inside the portal, he was floating in the void.  Doesn't know why he pushed, he about to die now.

To be continue