Chapter 2: History of republic

Location: Unknown base
Date: ?? ???? ????

3rd person pov

Shishiso: [Narrator] It was 78 years ago, The republic was the greatest country in the world, humans and faunus were live peaceful together, Kids playing around, people going to work, This city called 'metropolis' is the capital were law and order is formed, but the great war happen, when altas, vale, valco and [unknown nation, because i forget] went to war to each other, the republic stay netrural without a war, But many remnants nations think republic was a safe heave, They declare war on republic, invading the land destroying anything in is path, The country stood no chance against the powerful nations, the white fang attack the republic too, thinking the republic has humans and faunus equal, they hated and attack the republic, After the 25 years, The country is no more, altas put a new puppet government to replace the old ones, Republicans hated the new and starts riot, but ended in the failure when altas purge many republicans people to death, the republic were replaced with mantle, faunus are now been throw out of their homes, excluding humans too because they had friends and family with them, The Republicans decided to disappear with no track of exist, the citys and towns were abandoned and forgotten. The remnants thinks they disappeared without a track, theys no evidences to their resistance, forever, the remnants nations decided to cover the republic for good to never tell everyone about the republic.

Shishiso: [Real life] And that's the story..

Y/N had no words, The republic? He thinks they just joking or not? But this is too for him

Shishiso: Are you ok kid?

Y/N: Yeah, I-I didn't know your existence, But this... am I going crazy!?

Shishiso: No your not, The republic was peaceful nations, until they came.

Y/N: I-I sorry, but how did you guys get here?

Shishiso: We built a portal to another dimensional, But this dimensions is getting full.

Y/N: Let me guess... you want something for me

Shishiso: Yes, The republic wants to reveal about our existence, since remnants nations cover it up, But you *pointing at Y/N* your the key.

Y/N: What!? Me!? Why!?

Shishiso: When you came out of the portal, your blood samples creates a portal to alternate dimension, thus giving it by the remnants person will gived to the medical community, it means that you're the one with give.

Y/N: Me!? You know i can't used 'that'

Shishiso: You mean your old semblance

Y/N couldn't said anything about his old semblance since his childhood.

Shishiso: I know is hard, but using your semblance will be good, you that.

Y/N: *sigh* fine, but am I joining the republic.

Shishiso: Yes, Rebellion!

Y/N: Nani!?

Shishiso: we are fighting the nations of remnants, we want revenge! The remnants cause many of our people, many them sink, starve and ever killing them for fun, we are entired of living in the cave, even white fangs destroy our nations, thinking humans and faunus live together, they said that's disgusting.

Y/N: Sorry, they did do terrorist alot of things, The leader of the white fang was named Ghira. but he stands down, the new leader of the white fang was named sienna kahn, but another person named adam [Forgot his last name] was forcing faunus to join the white fang because he hates humans.

Shishiso was shock to hear that the white fang was still committing alot of crimes in remnants

Y/N: But, Ghira was not the bad person, he was good person, He wanted to make peace with the humans, but Sienna and Adam hated their leader quit, So they reorganize the white fang, Sienna want to fine the humans that wrong them, but Adam committing terrible things, killing innocent people, bombing buildings, and don't forget he killed janitor. I don't know why!?

Shishiso: I see... What about altas?

Y/N: Altas had many things, like robots, Airship and even dust, but altas was corrupt, and treated faunus like fascist.

Shishiso: Uh huh... What about union.

Y/N: Union was created to lead heroes to saved the world, but 100% of heroes had powers will join the academy, 1% of non-heroes were to been bully and kick out.

Shishiso: My god... i didn't know.

Y/N: Me 1% powerless, I been bulled and abused, and i got kick out, I decides to commit suicide, and that's why I saw a portal appear out of nowhere, and got kick by someone?

Shishiso: And now your here.

Y/N nodded

Shishiso: I need some papers

Y/N: Paper?

Shishiso: You're going to train at least 3 years

Y/N: Excuse me what the fuck.

Shishiso: You going to been training at least 3 years, Trust me, it's not going to be hard

Y/N: OK, I joining.

Shishiso: [Smile] thank you, you're training will begin tomorrow.

And that, y/n will be training by the drill Sargent, will he survive

To be continue