Introduction

Hi, I'm Syntonexa.....   well, Syntonexa's not my actual name, but a whole lot of people, maybe most of people I know, call me by that name so it's sorta like my second name. The name originated 3 years ago.... I was getting bored on a summer evening, so I decided to download a game on my phone... turns out the game was Roblox. But I needed a username, and my brother helped me get one and that's how the name Syntonexa originated.

This book is about my life so if you want to read fiction, then please stop reading now. I can't decide whether what I'm going to write is about to be exciting or not. Cuz I mean I can't decide whether my life is exciting or not. So you can just read a chapter and then decide if you want to read it or not.

I want to write everything that's ever happened in my life. Hope you like it . I don't how fast or slow I'll update though, or how long or short the chapters will be. The first chapter and probably the next few chapters as well are gonna be since I'm 13.  Anyway in this book, my name will be, 'Sianna'. I'm not going to give my original name. I'm going to keep the identity of the other people secret as well.  So that's all. See you next chapter. 

                                                                                                            -Syntonexa