Few weeks pass. Noah has told Ash about me and him and guess what he said? 'Meh, it was about to happen anyway.' On the occasion I'm writing about, Noah and Cass come over, and our parents weren't at home at the time. They said they met on the way to our house. Then I had an idea. I went over to the living room, switch on the TV and ask everyone what they would like to listen to, and Cass says 'ME!' by Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie. Cass and I stand  on the sofa and hold imaginary mics and the boys were standing on the floor..... Cass and I sang along to the parts Taylor Swift sang and boys to the parts Brendon Urie and the last part we all chorused together, and danced together, me with Noah and Cass with Ash. We played many different songs which had both female and male singers so that we could sing along.

 We danced and sang through the evening. Eventually Cass and Noah had to go home and me and my brother went to our rooms. I was watching videos on my tab when I hear a knock on my door. I look up to see Ash. 'What do you want?' I ask.

'I'm hungry,' he says. 'And what am I supposed to do about that?' 'Well, you make good noodles, so make me some.' 'I'm 13 and 2 years younger than you.' Ever since I was 10, I could make my own breakfast and dinner, so my brother demanded that I make it for him too. Now I've learned a lot of new things to cook, and he just comes to my room, knocks and says, 'I'm hungry,' meaning that's my cue to get up and make something for him. 'Ask Mom,' 'They're staying there for the night,' Oh. Well, my bad luck. Mom and Dad went to a hotel for dinner with some of their friends and turns out, they're staying there for the night. 'Let's call over Cass and Noah!' we both say in unison, as though reading each other's minds. Sometimes this happens, especially cuz I know him more than he knows himself and vice versa. I open Discord on my tab and text them both. They say they're on their way. 'YAAAASSS!!' I shout. 'Woah, woah, easy on the eardrums,' says Ash. 5 mins later there's a knock on our apartment door, and me and Ash race to the door and I hug both of them.

'Let's Partaaaayyy!' Cass says. We all laugh. 'I've ordered pizza,' says Ash. 'I'M CHOOSING THE MOVIE!!' Me and Noah shout together. We sneak a glance at each other and then lunge for the remote, both of us grabbing the remote at the same time. 'Hey kids, both of you can pick the movie,' say Ash, and in the moment that Noah has slackened his grip on the remote, I snatch the remote. 'Hey!' I stick my tongue out at him, but then I hug him and place my head on his chest. Ash and Cass leave the room while we both choose the movie. We finally settle on  The Conjuring 2.

'What. The. Actual. Heck. I thought you were my best friend! I didn't know you were going to stab me in the back!' says Cass when she comes back and we tell her what movie we're watching. 

'Here goes,'  says Noah as he clicks Play.