Chapter one : before training

Ignore lilithmon she will appear later the farest black gatomon can go right now is ladydevimon
Other than that enjoy _______________________________________________
Third person pov

Your peacefully sleeping in nothing could go wrong until you he someone yell

Mom: "wake up y/n your going to miss school!! "

You jolt out of bed and turn to find your alarm clock it in pieces as you can clearly tell who did it.

Y/n: "Agumon did you break my alarm clock?"

Agumon: "I don't want wake you up I destroyed the clock."

Y/n: "you're going to get me scoled."

Agumon: " hmp... Should have told me earlier. " he say with his arm crossed and sticking out his toung.

Y/n: " I did three months ago and as well as  yesterday. *sigh* come on let go eat."

Time skip brought to you by chibi agumon and black gatomon listing to music

Teacher: "today we are suppose to pick your future job but every is going in the hero course. "

Every one in the class started cheering and showing off their quirks while you look off in the distance think about something.

Teacher: "every one calm down we still can't use our quirk; also bakugo your going to u.a. right."

Random student1: "what that place has a 0.2 Acceptance rate!"

Bakugo: "yeah when they see my quirk they will have no choice to except me."

He said so cocky that it pissed you off.

Teacher: "also aren't you going as well Y/n and midoriya."

Bakugo pause for a second Processing he just heard.

Random student 2: "it makes sense why Y/n is going but midoriya."

Bakugo turn to midoriya to threaten him.

Bakugo: " you think you can get I'm to u.a. Deku your fucking quirkless your Worse than these Rejects and tomogachi user over their! "

Y/n:" shut up Bakugo let izu be."

Bakugo: "the fuck you say tomogachi."

Y/n: "I said fucking shut up before I go fuck your mom and be your new dad dip shit."

Midoriya:" Y/n stop before you make things worse and you don't mean that right."

Y/n: "izu my friend please but out the grown ups are talking."

Bakugo: " shut up useless deku and you tomogachi you Ain't gonna do shit with the old hag!" Instraemly piss off.

Y/n: "oh wow you scared of having a New dad you Pomeranian looking bitch." Bakugo got more pissed off then he already was.

Bakugo: " you want to die you tomogachi baster. "

Y/n: " I'd like to see you try bitch boy. "

Bakugo: "I'm going to-"

The bell Suddenly ring.

Y/n: " see you izu I got to go."

Izu: "oh ok bye y/n ."

Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n and black gatomon watching tv.

A/n: y/n well not Participate I'm the slug villain attack.

Mom: " y/n where are you going so late. "

Y/n: "I'm just going out to train with greymon and ladydevimon."

Mom: "ok just remember get back for dinner and in eleven months you have until you to meet for the Recommendation with u.a.'s principle."

Y/n: " ok see you at dinner. "

The end

Thanks for reading and Katanafar for helping me write this book.