Chapter two : Recommendations try outs

"Talking"
'thinking'
*action*

(Y/n pov)

y/n:' It's been eleven months now I know how to evolve greymon and ladydevimon to evolve Farther then they can now but it takes Courage and lust. But for now I have to make it to The recommendation Tryouts.'

Mom: " hey are you ok you been looking out the window for awhile are you ok. "

Y/n: " oh I'm fine just thinking. "

Mom: "ok but we're here."

Y/n: "ok see you later."

As you get into the waiting room you see two other students one you know since you had to visit him once as a kid his name was Todoroki.

Female: "oh so you are the last recommendation student."

Y/n: " it appears so....Hehehe"

Todoroki: "did you really have to be late for this y/n" he said with a glare

Y/n: "ugh what wrong with being late." You say Annoyed.

Female: "do you two know each other."

Todoroki: "we meet each other when we were kids that's all."

Y/n: " yeah what he said my name is y/n and yours is. "

Female: " oh sorry my name is momo yaoyorozu. "

Y/n: " nice to meet you yaoyorozu. "

All the sudden y'all here a voice

Voice: " may you three step into my office please. "

Momo: "ok it time for our Interviews."

Y'all step into his office and you see a bear dog rat thing.

Y/n: ' this is the principle I thought he would be bigger and scarier by the way mom talked about him.'

Bear thing: " hello you must be the Recommendation students I'm principle nezu. "

Momo: " hello there mister nezu I'm momo
yaoyorozu. "

Todoroki: "I'm shoto Todoroki."

Y/n: " Yo I'm Y/n Nemuri so why are he here and not taking the exam. "

Nezu: " you all have been selected by pro hero's to enter u.a. This is just an examination. Mister Y/n you where selected by midnight quit interesting. Mister Todoroki you have been selected by your father as expected. Miss yaoyorozu you have been selected by many teachers. "

Y/n: " so this examination is on paper or is it physical. "

Nezu: " no you all will be asked questions about your quirks and reviving your stats. "

Y/n: "oh ok I have no question then."

Nezu: "good now mister Todoroki and Y/n please leave my room."

Time skip brought to you by chibi agumon meeting your mom for the first time and almost cuddle to death.

Y/n:'ok I almost my turn.'

Todoroki left nezus office.

Nezu: " Y/n please come in. "

You step into his office.

Nezu: " so your quirk is called digi summon interesting even though your register as quirkless isn't. "

Y/n: " Damn so you knew the whole time. "

Nezu: " of course I did have information on everyone that is trying to go to this school now tell me where did your power come from because your that says  you have a A on intelligence, a B on strength, a S on Strategies, a S on teamwork, and finally a B on Stamina. "