chapter 7 : Prez

"talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
____________________________________________
Location : road to UA.
(Y/n POV)

Y/n:" hey agumon what do you think about that digital capture code."

Agumon :" it's quite impressive. Being able to catch digimon in the digivices."

Y/n:" how come nether you or ladydevimon know about it."

Ladydevimon:" that's because it was created by human and used on digimons' that have entered the human world with no way back to the digital world."

Y/n:" how do you know that?" I question her.

Ladydevimon:" I followed that guy from yesterday. Duh."

Y/n:" of course you did.* Sigh* did anyone see you."

Ladydevimon:" no why?"

Y/n:" you know how people will act of the find out that you guys aren't able to get hurt by the pro heros quirks right."

Agumon:" some quirks can work."

Y/n:" yeah but the quirks that will hurt you are quirks that involves technology."

Ladydevimon & agumon:" that's true but it's not like any body would immediately know that."

Y/n:" you guys return to the digivices we're almost at school."

Ladydevimon & agumon:" ok/fine."

* They entered the digivices. I got to the gate I was stopped by some reporter.*

Reporter 1:" hey you! how's working so close to almight."

Y/n:" what? Oh almight eh he's ok not much of a hero."

Reporter 1:" huh? What do you mean not much of a hero? he's the symbol of peace!

Reporter 2:" hey isn't that one of the kids from the dinosaur incident?"

Reporter 3:" yeah you're right that is the kid."

Y/n:" ok so I'm going to go now. you guys should leave the campus." * I say as I walk away*

Reporter 1:" I'm not going until I get my interview.* The reporter trying to walked in until the gate shut the entrance.* Are they try to kill us."
____________________________________________
Location: 1-A class room.
(Y/n POV)

Aizawa:" decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feed went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, ok."

Bakugo:" yeah, whatever."

Aizawa:" Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give the excuse that you can't control your quirk yet. That line is already getting old."

Izu:" y-yes sir."

Aizawa:" And you y/n you need to inform your team mate's when you have a plan. You can't run Solo. You may have those Digimons but theirs no way they'll always be there by your side."

Y/n:" yes sir."

Aizawa:" now let's get down to business. Our task will decide your future."

Everyone:' not another quirk test.'

Aizawa:" you all need to pick class Representatives."

Everyone:" oh good normal school stuff." *We whispered*

* Everyone began to tell people to pick the me and izu Both did say anything until Iida got all of our attention.*

Iida:" everyone! The best way to go about this is by voting."