character three: first day

So the digimon Series that are going to be involved are digimon adventure and adventure 02 digimon tamers and data squad. No Frontier, fusion, or xcross wars.
*action*
'thought '
"Talking"
______________________________________________
(Third person pov.)

Mom: " Y/n the mail came for you!"

Y/n: "ok I'm coming ."

Wil you going down stairs your mom yells at you.

Mom: " oh! Who was that girl you were with when you came home late!"

Y/n: " you knew about that. "

Mom: "oh what wrong sweetheart? Don't want to tell me about you New girlfriend~~." She said teasing you.

Y/n: " just give my mail now. "

Mom: " ah uh ah. Say the magic word. "

Y/n: " fine please can you give me, my mail. "
Mom: "yeah just asking a question darling."

Time skip to the first day at you a because I'm lazy.

Y/n:'so where class 1-A.'

As your walking around you see izu.

Y/n: " hey izu their you so what class you get. "

Izu: " Ahhh y/n how did you get here you didn't that the Entrance exam but I'm in 1-A. "

Y/n: "oh so the same as me but I thought you knew I did the Recommendation tryouts."

Izu: " but don't you need to get Permission from a pro or an elite school teacher who have you permission? " he said confused.

Y/n: " I got permission from midnight. "  ' it weird to use my mom hero name.'

Izu: " how when-. "

Y/n: " izu no more questions your acting like a child asking their mom to get everything you see. " you say slightly  Annoyed.

Izu: " oh sorry about that. "

Y/n: " it fine Izu but we need to get to class. "

Izu: "right."

Unnecessary times skip brought to you by chibi jirou and izu talking Embarrassing thing about y/n well you died of Embarrassment.

As you walk in to you class hear some Blue hair guy and Pomeranian boy arguing but that not what you care about what you care about is that jirou is in the same class.

Y/n:" hey jirou  looks like we're in the same class."

Jirou:" uh. Oh yeah we are."

Y/n:" Aww. don't you like me and I thought that kiss met something to you."

Jirou:"ah. I mean I do like you and It did mean some things it's just."

???:" Wow it took y'all took five minutes to stop talking."

???:" My name is shota aizawa I'm your home room teacher."

*He begins to take something out of his sleeping bag*

Aizaw:" put these on and meat me out on the field."

Time skip brought you by raid shadow legends.

Aizawa:"ok we're going have a quirk assessment. Bakugo how far can you throw with out your quirk."

Bakugo:" 67 meters."

Aizawa:" ok go into the circle and use your quirk but stay inside the circle."

Bakugo:" ok. *He grab the ball and prepare the throw it* Die.!"