YOONGI??

"He is not your son... he is hwang's son... he is the biological father of haejul not you "

"Did you thought I'm that stupid to not to take pills after random night stand... huh stupid you "

"You was just a money giver for us... I was waiting for my boyfriend to return back... who was poor and jerk before to leave his pregnant girlfriend alone...he promised me that he will return once he become successful....and see now he is back we don't need you anymore .... my baby need his real father "

"You yourself know who this man is... korea's one of the biggest film director and producer.... he is now capable and successfull enough to take care of us "

"You know taehyung what is the interesting fact... I never told haejul that you are his dad... I didn't wanted my baby to call you dad . .. That's the reason he never called you dad "

"Moreover you can't get his custody when he will refuse to accept you as a father " *laughing voices *

"Anyways now that he is back... I fucking want an official break up with you... "

Taehyung was gulping the drink furiously... to get rid of the useless thoughts... but it was not helping at all... all the fresh memories kept coming back..... his mind was flooded with haejul...

The boy whom he showered with love and care... the boy whom he thought was his son... his own blood... who gave him a new life.... who made him what he is today... suddenly turned out a stranger....

Taehyung was hurt... of course who won't...
Everything was smooth and fine and suddenly one night he got to know that his son is not actually his...

He got to know that even the boy never in his mind considered him as father... He was just a friend in the eyes of the little boy...But he can't blame him...the poor boy was too innocent to be born from that cunning bitch's womb...

He always wondered why his son never called him dad or papa like other kids rather than calling him with nicknames like 'taetae Or tata'... but always shrugged it off being satisfied with those nicknames... but never in his life he thought the dark reason behind it....

He slowly stood up from the chair but stumbled and fell down with a thud....
he groaned in pain until he blacked out due to dizziness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was packing his things... to move out from the apartment... he still had 5 days to stay ... but he didn't wanted stay there anymore which holds his father's memories...

The nightmares which he gets whenever he sleeps in the alone dark room are horrible... the guilt of not able to save his father keeps haunting him here... that's why he decided to live the apartment as soon as possible...

He completed packing the bags and leisurely got out of the room... locking it securely... than he called the housekeeper giving him the keys of the house... he left from there....

"Maybe it's a beginning of new journey... I miss you dad... I'm sorry.. " Jungkook sighed...

Jungkook was now standing at the bus stop.... A lot of people were present there.. supposedly waiting for the buses jungkook was no special...

Everything was calm until daegu's bus pulled off... people started rushing to enter the bus... the crowd was large making people stumble on each other...

jungkook was calmly seating on the bench... he didn't planned where to go yet...he just wants to go away from the busy place like seoul... for somedays Or maybe forever...

He first thought to take any first bus which arrives... but the crowd was making him rethink it... he was never fond of crowded area... he loves calm and free places... being in the bus with alot of human beings... with so much crowd was not a good idea for him so he decided not to go....

Until... a young man with black mask... dark brown orbs caught his attention... the man was somehow recognizable ...
he hurriedly stood up before the bus starts...

He started moving towards the crowd... the man was pushing the crowd to get inside ... but soon stopped when someone tapped his back... he turned around with a very displeased look...

people in the crowd were still struggling to get inside the bus... meanwhile the said man was looking at jungkook with his one eyebrow up indirectly asking him the reason of sudden interruption...

"Yoongi hyung ?? ....

Author pov
I know the chapter is short... but I'm not getting time 😫... I promise next chapter will be long...

Preview:-
why did you leave him???