CONTRACT!

OTP

"I need to leave in urgency.. I hope to find  you in my office tomorrow " Taehyung had called yoongi to tell him about his sudden return.

"Ok i will be there at morning hour" He  heard yoongi's approval from other side..

"That would be fine. Thank you so much" With that he ended the call .

After biding the last good bye to his long lost best friend jimin.. Taehyung dragged his legs out of the house..

"Mr.kim " Taehyung heard his name from the beautiful stranger's voice who made him irritated a while ago ...however he glanced back.. And of course it was jeon jungkook staring at him with awkward twitch over his lips ..

"Yes? "

"Um actually Mr. Kim I  need a last favour from you " Jungkook spoke out nervously .. He was internally cussing himself for depending on taehyung and asking him for help again and again but he could'nt help himself and ask for it.. After all he is not going to see this man again for the rest of his life.. So one last help won't do any wrong..
(Only if he knew haha)

"I'm sorry but I'm not in the condition to favor anyone right now.. I'm in hurry.. My son needs me "

With that taehyung left the house..he knew his behavior was rude but right now all he can think of is his son and his health...about jungkook .. He is in his family's hands... Taehyung don't have to worry about him especially when he is nothing but a stranger to him..

Taehyung walked out while jungkook followed his steps hurriedly and before he could get inside his car.. Jungkook was standing in front of him..

Now this made taehyung's blood boil in anger.. Why this little man is so fucking stubborn..why can't he just ask his brother for help. Taehyung thought...

"Get away.." Jungkook heard the most dangerously deep voice.. It would be lie if he say he didn't got goosebumps all over his body just by his voice..

"I just need you to give me a ride.. Wherever you are going just drop me there.. After that I will never bother ; Mr. Kim please this last favour.. I promise I won't show you my face ever again in your peaceful life " Jungkook pleaded and bowed to him respectfully..

'Peaceful life? Whose? Mine? ' taehyung so wanted to laugh at himself .

"Ok.. Sit in the car " 

Since they were in daegu.. And also yoongi's house was very far from the city area  it would take at least 3 hours or more than that to reach the hospital..

Taehyung was seated at the back seat along with jungkook while soobin was seated beside the driver...taehyung's face was pale in tension.. He was internally panicking..

' Just two days.. Within this two days those cheap people has made my son's condition this worse.. What kind of parents are they ? Is this how they are going to take care of my haejul in future? This amount of carelessness can't be tolerated by me ..just wait and watch tzuyu and your so called boyfriend i will show you both hell on earth ' taehyung whispered to himself

Jungkook who was staring at taehyung all this time..
'I think he is so traumatised about his son's accident that he can't control his emotions and thats why he is talking to himself like a crazy person ' he pitied for the man sitting beside him ..

"It's ok Mr. Kim your son will be fine "

 Kim your son will be fine "