DOES IT HURT??

"Jung-kook " A shocked whisper left from yoongi's throat once he realised who the person was...

"First tell me why did you left him.. Mr. Jeon yoongi ? " Jungkook's voice was stern and cold... his sharp icy gaze were trying to snatch the soul out of yoongi's body...

Yoongi didn't replied anything... he just took younger's right hand in his left one and pulled the boy inside the bus...

Jungkook was squirming to get out of his hold... but his brother 's one piercing gaze made him stop all his struggles... he silently did whatever yoongi made him to do...

Within a minute... both of them were seated at the backseat of the bus... and the bus started...

There was an awkward silence between the duo...

Jungkook was in daze... thinking something hardly...

It's been 15 minutes.... the silence is still maintained...yoongi thought jungkook will shout at him or curse him or more worser cry but nothing happened... the boy was silent...

Yoongi didn't like this behavior of the younger... he knew jungkook was upset at him but still he can't tolerate this...
So taking the initiative he begin...

"What were you doing at the bus stop... with this much luggage?? " Yoongi's voice was calm... but internally he was panicking..

Silence....

"I'm asking you something?? ".

Silence....

"Had you planned to go somewhere else?? If that's the reason than I will drop you wherever you want to go.... I dragged you in this bus because no bus will be ariving at that stop after this...this was the last bus ... and I got to know that you sold the house ".... the last words were very low almost a whisper... but the younger one heard it...

" You already know I sold the house than you must be knowing the reason too." He finally spoke...his voice was emotionless..

"I seriously don't know but don't worry I won't ask you any explaination... If you did something there must be strong reason behind it " Yoongi replied genuinely...

Jungkook was seated at the window seat.. he tilted his head towards the window... Chuckling lightly... making the other confuse...

"You have a very high hope on me right hyung? " Jungkook asked with his broken voice...

yoongi didn't realised the heart breaking voice... he nodded his head agreeing to younger's statement...

"I really have... and I know you will never let my hope die " Yoongi said while caressing the younger's head softly...

It was the last string for jungkook to break down silent tears started escaping from his doe eyes... but he didn't let out a single sob... he didn't wanted to make it obvious....

On the other yoongi was contemplating to talk something or to give his little brother some space...

"Ggukka... do you want to talk something... You were asking something at the bus stop.. Wanna continue?? " This time he spoke nervously...

Jungkook shooked his head firlmy... he knew if he will talk now he will just end up hurting yoongi along with himself...
There are alot of complains... lot of accusation... but at this moment he will just mess it up... so he declined the offer...

Yoongi kinda felt relieved but still one part of his heart was swelled with unknown regret... he knew he left... but he didn't regret because the reason why he left was reasonable for him... but his heart was throbbing...