SECOND ENCOUNTER

*trigger warning* some scenes can be quite disturbing..

After a long argument with his brother... jungkook walked away in the different direction... being totally stubborn he didn't listen to his brother's warning and decided to be himself...

Now he was walking along the lonely road... where only his own footsteps can be audible... he walked and kept walking not knowing where to go...

The night was dark with little glitter of stars shinning brightly giving atleast a minimum amount of light for a person to walk on that rough street...since daegu  was rural city...there was no street lights...

It was calm but cold atmosphere.. The boy was shivering badly because of cold weather... he still had a small paper in hands in which address of yoongi's apartment is given...which yoongi had forcibly putted in his pants pocket .. incase if he didn't find anywhere to go he can return back to his brother... but jungkook was too stubborn to accept his brother's help...

If he had same relationship with his brother like before... he had definitely stayed with him... but the condition is different now... yoongi is nothing more than stranger to him...

As he was passing by the area of forest... his eyes caught something unexpected.. He saw a group of 6 to 7 boys walking towards the dark bushes of the forest but what caught his attention was.. One of the boys was carrying a girl on his shoulder who was squirming in the hold but because of the cloth that was stuffed in her mouth she was unable to shout or scream for help... her eyes were wet which were glistening because of moonlight...

Jungkook got alert.. he quickly tried to call the helpline number before they go away from his sight... but unfortunately there was no network in the area...

He again turned his eyes towards the bushes but the group was missing... he panicked internally thinking about the possible outcomes... without thinking twice he marched towards the forest... roaming his eyes here and there searching for them...

While his hands were still trying to call the police.. After roaming around the bushes for more than 15 minutes finally his gaze fall on them...

He covered himself inside the bushes... Only his eyes were out observing every moment of them... But his eyes soon got filled with anger when he saw one of the boy forcing himself on the poor girl while other two were holding her hands and legs on place... And other three were just sitting under the tree drinking bear...

He was thinking what to do... how to save the girl from the monsters.. he know he himself is not enough to protect her.. he need help... he need to plan something before it is more late... but out of sudden his phone ranged... Catching everyone's attention...

Jungkook immediately switched off his phone... but it was too late.. the group got alerted by the sound...

"Mark... go check.. I think someone is there inside those bushes "

Jungkook heard a deep voice.. he panicked.. but he can't move too.. because if he moved a single inch they will become more suspicious...

"Stephen... I think it must be someone passing by the street... let it be... I am so hungry let me ravish this tasty meat first " The person called Mark spoke looking at the girl with lust full eyes...

Jungkook felt relieved that they are not coming there but not long after felt disgusted by the words of the person...

He then again started to switch on his phone... but his phone fell down from his hand creating a small tud but loud enough for them to hear it clearly  jungkook cursed himself for his clumsiness... He know now there is no way that they won't search for him now.. So he himself turned around and ran outside the bushes...