1K reads and 100 follows milestone!

These last two months have been a blast for me - and the support you've all thrown my way has been such a boon that I'm always thankful for. 

I have a couple of special shoutouts I want to give to a few of my supporters in particular, then an extra special announcement of how I want to celebrate this milestone.

Firstly, Joanita1975 One of my earliest supporters here. Your feedback on all my chapters are so appreciated and you've introduced me to how effectively romance can blend with fantasy/horror. Believe me, I'm taking notes every time I read 'The Rogue King's Hybrid' - and if any of you haven't seen this book I urge you to check it out.

Thelostprincess_s:  An extremely prolific writer and honestly an inspiration to anyone on here interested in the fantasy genre. Your love of Jespar as a character in Callisto gave me such reassurance because I really wasn't sure how he'd be received. 'The Lost Princess' is an excellent example of what happens when both strong setting descriptions and dialogue are merged together perfectly. This has got over 1K reads so far and deserves even more! 

-Werewolf14-: Probably the most imaginative writer I've come across on Wattpad. You've always seemed so genuinely interested in my stories and put some real thought into the direction the narrative is heading. 'The King's Remorse' is an epic fantasy series that not only includes intense action sequences but actually stops to consider some valid moral questions. This book's a real treat to follow.

-DeeIsDead- Here we have someone who also writes fantasy, but focusses on developed description and dialogue often from multiple points of view to tell a multi-layered tale. 'The Traitor Queen' even includes a handy pronunciation guide for new readers. Check it out!

TheQueenofGremlins: A writer of sci-fi/speculative fiction that isn't afraid to analyse some darker themes in their work. If you're interested in some thought-provoking dilemmas and well-realised characters, you'll be right at home reading 'Creature of Creation' which deserves your attention. In fact, stop reading this and read it now. Go! Fly!

Loveheartx24: a recent supporter and writer of some emotionally charged poetry that's got me actually reading poetry again. Check out her collections if you like shorter, but thought provoking reads.

Finally, whoever you are reading this milestone chapter, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I've never went public with any of my writing before but I'm finally at a place in my life where I feel like part of a growing, awesome community of like-minded people. I look forward to posting every Friday.

Now, enough sappyness from me. On to the special announcement: This milestone is for all of you that follow me. And as a result, I'm going to be committing to a new 'Shoutout of the week' on my profile. For the next two months I'll be giving a special review and shoutout for any story of your choice on my page (only focussing on strengths here - the point is to emphasise what is amazing about each and every one of your books). 

Starting next week, I'll add a new chapter to this milestone book with a detailed, spoiler-free summary of your story and my thoughts on what makes it shine. Feel free to tag yourself and anyone else in the comments if you're interested, or msg me privately if you'd like one of your works to be featured. Although my brand is dark fantasy/sci-fi, this is open to any and all genres. I'll be contacting some of you too because I've already seen some amazing stuff on this site and wish it had a formal review option. So I thought, well, why not make my own!

Again, thanks for these last two months. Your support is amazing and I couldn't keep writing without you.

- J S Boyd, aka. TraversingtheDark