CHAPTER 4: The urge

''Have you heard the news? ''

The news was all over in Seoul. Students are chattering. Scared about the details. People are nervous.

''He's immortal and indestructible, with his pack on his back...

Damn! Its dangerous yet no one can control him''

He has said to be cruel and nefarious vampire''

Jungkook explains to me. ''Hmm.. and? ''I asked curiously.

''Well.. thats it.'' He replied honestly.

''What kind of story is that? Thats not even familiar here at all'' I shot him back. Psh! Thats just like an old fanatic story.

''You Dont believe on it? Fairies, mermaids, witches? ''

I mucked him. ''Hahaha! Your quite funny! Jungkook? Either werewolves dont exist'' as I try to walk past on him.

''You Dont? '' as I hear him gulp. Wait whats wrong? Did I said something offending? Aaaiisshhh! Why am I so tactless? But really- did I?

''Your serious are you? ''Wait- as I try to eye contact him I saw his eyes flashed into a yellow color one. Then I rubbed my eyes as I look into his eyes again.

''Wh-what are you looking at? '' Jungkook stepped back and avoided my gaze. Swear! I saw his eyes changes its color.

''Naaaah... nothing. Im just hallucinating thats all'' as I hold his hand and grab him to continuously walking. Maybe im just hallucinating at all. Psh! Look what his stories made me.

As we started walking, my head suddenly hurts. And then I remembered something. But I can't quite put my finger on it.

''Ouch! ''As I stop and holds my head up.

''Hey you okay? '' as Jungkook help me carry the groceries.

''Yeah-yeah I think so..'' and then I started seeing things in my mind. I was kidnapped then a bald man was trying to eat me and I feel difficultness in getting away but I was saved by a group of-

''Uurrgghh!!!!!!!!'' the more I think the more it aches.

I struggled from my position because of the quick sudden pain and fall into someone.

*CHANYEOL'S POV*

I was walking in the middle of the night. Wearing a gray hoodie that able to hide my face. Im happy that I had get away from those stupid bastards who were chasing me.

Im sorry sister but I cant do this. I cant do what you wanted me to do. As I said it through my mind.

Being busy in my thought, little by little I feel something that made my urges to feed on human blood worsen. I could feel my eyes turns to blue-yellow-green- then stops at red as my fangs comes out.

I tried to stop it but I ended up shaking each of my muscles and tissues inside my body.

The more I saw necks of humans, hearing their heart beats and even seeing their blood that literally made me feed on them makes me more addictive to bite and zip each of their delisting blood which could made me stronger.

Slowly by slowly I feel someone coming go near me or to my direction of what I barely needed.

I am panting. Sweats are all over as I try to control myself not to feed on someone and save them from the monstrous me,  but then I suddenly bumped into someone.

''Hey! SANDARA? ! What's going on? '' the guy in a black shirt asked the girl who falls up on me. But that smell. I smell a werewolf scent.

I tried to cover my eyes so that this people couldn't see but when I look down the girl who fall upon me also looks at me.

Our eyes met and the urge to feed stopped. Wait-this feeling. It happens to me for the first time. Her eyes suddenly sparked and then she collapse.

With those times that our eyes locked each other it says she's my source. My source? It talks on me and it is its message to me.

There was like a powerful lightning and energy that crawls up on my body as she was able to touch me.

''Sandara! Wake up'' as the boy carry her bridal style then leave me.  Me?  Still lying on the floor.

''What was that feeling? What was happening? ''As I scratch my nape and whispers.

''Whats into that girl? '' I asked curiously and started walking past through the plenty of walking citizens in the lane.

As I walk and the girl was lost of my sight. The craving come back and then again-

The urges started. ''Damn give me a break! '' as I bite my hand and feed on myself.

There should be a better way to survive by not feeding on myself.

''Sigh''

''At least my blood doesn't decreasing and starts producing again as it goes wasted'' 

I wipe my lips and my eyes turns to its black color.

*bogsh*

Electronic shock was defused on my body and it all went black.

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

Darn it Cassandra! what happens to you? why all of a sudden you all went block out? and that man hiding his face with his hoody! the way they look at each other-! urrrgghh!!

wait why am I acting like this? am I- NOOO!!! im not! she's my bestfriend. I have to protect her. Protect her? from who?

FROM ME...

No. im not dangerous like the others. Im no nothing like them. I have to protect her by that vampire. That strongest vampire that will surely damage the balance of the world.

I am carrying her bridal style now. But on our way there three girls blocked my way.

"give us the girl.." as the girl with a bangs commanded me with its barbie blue eyes.

"You!" as pointed up the girl with its short hair. I'd already saw her in the circles. She's the hunter she said. So those two she's been together now is a hunter too?Damn! what now? I cant talk to them right now. Sandara is still here with me.

She dont have to know what I really was and what was really happening in the world but something like my told stories.

"Not here, I need to get her home first she dont have to-"

"stupid are you?! were not here because of you handsome werewolf boy" as the other girl reprimanded.

"were here for her jungkook-" as the short haired girl pointed her bow to Sandara. Minzy, indeed she is minzy as I remembered her name."- She was the girl Ive been talking to you all"

"Sa-sa-sandara??? b-but-"

"no buts! just give us the girl so this conversation will end! and by the way im Bom" the bangs barbie-eyed girl.

Sandara was the-????? as I looked at sandara unconscious.

"Okay, but im coming for you..."

"if thats what you wanted" but before I step out the three girls attacked me and sprinkled a silver crushed dusts. And then I wasnt able to get sandara from them for I become weak.

Darm it! I'll find you sandara, I will...