CHAPTER 3: The Riot

Cold and strong breezes of winds; trees and plants are slowly dying;Tornadoes everywhere; more hurricanes are upcoming. Skies are turning to dark and Moon is red as a blood.

Wolves are howling; Fairies are shaking and hiding; Witches crazily flying high up in the sky; and Mermaids are shouting under the sea.

Dark aura's can clearly be feel in the air and dark essence could possibly feel.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV-bts  (WEREWOLVES PACK)*

Some are howling and some are fighting.

"ENOUGH!!!!" jungkook the werewolves pack leader son of the alpha growls."the blood moon had arrived and it means, he has been awaken again.." as I say it slowly for my members not to know and hear about this. They could only feel it, but they dont have any idea about the LAST PROGENITOR, THE LAST STRONGEST VAMPIRE that could change and destroy the balance of nature.

"V! tell all our kinds, to be ready and be observant... they might attack as" As a sharp teeths and hair are going out of my body turns to be a black wolf . "this blood moon isn't our time for our time havent come yet" I said curiously.

"wh-wh-what? you mean this is something? We could sense a problem jungkook, and we could sense that its a very big problem.. " V said worriedly and turning into his werewolf form.

"indeed, it is something" I replied. "then it is a bad omen for all the creatures" he added. He's right. But this is one of the creatures too and its the baddest of all. the creature of the devil. "then I should go to mystique circles and know the right reason" as I turn my back to V and runs to the top of the mountain where the mystique circle is. A place where all kinds of creatures can talk and meet up together with the creator.

*CHORONG'S POV-Apink (FAIRY)*

trees, plants, flowers.... theyre dying. As I wipe my tears so hurt of what had happen to nature.

"Everybody be calm!" as I twist my hand and makes a tornadoe dust  that makes them stop on fighting with their powers and panicking.

"we shouldnt been fighting! the blood moon had arrived  and its been awaken..." as I say it weakly with my eyes that are totally teary. My co-fairies whisperes, shock and scared at the same time.

The time had arrived. The time we are afraid of... This cant be. I have to go to mystique circles and know what to do.

"Eunji-ssi, please make everyone calm and make them be careful at the same time" as I was preparing myself to go to the circle.

"Arrasseo..." eunji said while shooking her head. "and chorong-ssi? please be careful okay?" as her worried expression was placed by her happy vibes again. "Ne" I smile her back and turns into a white pink-eyed dove and fly away to the mystique circles.

*VICTORIA'S POV-fx  (WITCH)*

"ansa la manca!" as everyone freezes. "panicking cant help us! we heard about him and now having the blood moon so early is the sign of him to be awaken" As I try to make them know what they shouldve had to know.

"Sulli!" as I pointed her from my wand. "make everyone be secured and try not to make them use spells, arrasseo?" As I ride on my broomstick and flew off towards to the mystique circle.

*TAEYON's POV-Snsd (MERMAID)*

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" as I shout that make them stop from swimming around that causes water tornadoes and was about to make a tsunami attack.

"we should not let him take away are kinds!" as I try to light them up. "we know that he is awaken and we must protect our kinds".... as I wipe my tears and clenching my fist.

"for this its time to go to the mystique circle, and time to meet up with the other creatures..." As I avoided their stairs and trying them not to stop me.

"Yoona-ssi! make them hide and stay away from the land at this time okay?" as I tap her shoulder. "ne" as she swims back to others and make them follow her to the mermaidiatis.

With that, I fastly swim and left the palace quickly.

+^+

everyone had arrived to the circle. Everyone glares at each other awkward silence filled the air. They all talks about the sign and surprise of the blood moons early arrival. But then the HUNTERS came in.

"who are you?" jungkook asked angrily .

"no need to be scared brother, were just humans, we are the vampire hunters" Minzy explained the leader of the vampire hunters.

" you are?! but then why are you here? creatures like you arent suppose to go here" Taeyon interrupted.

"Dont be such an immature there fishy!" as Victoria rolls her eyes over the mermaid taeyon."Let us know the reason of her coming here" as she stamp her hand with her spell book.

"she's right" as Chorong agreed to the witch victoria.

"thank you.." as Minzy the hunter take a bow with her archer."the key to the progenitors awakening is the unknown simple girl, and we had her with us for us to train her to be able to protect herself from the progenitor or also known as the strongest vampire. aaand.. for her to be the one who'll eliminate him" as she winks at everyone.

Everyone gasped and agreed ...

"anyways, dont you worry, first we need to observe the vampire first before we had the chance to eliminate it at the right time and at the right reason."

As the blood moon ended and starts to go back to its original color.

"remember, dont do stupid things like having an idea to kill him, or their will going to be a world war 3 for all of us." as minzy said her last word and walks away of which she leaves the creatures speechless and mouth are ajar.

''This is only the beginning for our journey fellows'' as minzy whispers walking away from them.