CHAPTER 2: his BACK

*PARK YOORA's POV*

I am on my brother's room. Watching his cold, gray, and covered with stone body lying on his bed. This boy! how could he do this to his own? i dont have any idea why he did this.

hhhh..... as I release a deep big sigh.

"Its okay brother" as I touches his hair. " Your going to wake up and I promise that..- " As i kneel down infront of him. "our MASTER" as I whisper.

Then the door wide opened that gets my attention. Because of I am a vampire, i quickly ran towards to the person who opened the door. Because vampires can accelerate movements to cover short distances in an instant.

"where is the Girl?!" as I lift the muscled man in suit who looks like 30's high off the ground by his throat.

"ma-ma-ma--"  he tries to speak and explains but he cant because I had tighten my grip to his neck. So I loosen it just so he can talk and tell all the details.

"Madam, I-I-I was attacked by the Hunters... the-the AMAZONAS" as he said shakingly and shook his head.

"you fool!!!!" as I shout and throw him on the table that causes all the glass to fall and broke. "Its a simple instruction! but you cannot follow??!!! its for your master!!! its for my brother!!" as the reddish veins under my eyes slowly appearing.

"all we need is her blood but-" I was about to rip out his head but then someone stops me from behind by holding my hands... noo.. wait.. no one holds my hand. it uses magic.

"I got a little at least" a voice appears.

As i look who it was. My friend. She's not like me. A beast, nor a vampire. Shes something like a goddess...I oppose. ..

"ooooh..." as my eyes turn all red and approach her to hug. "where'd you geet this? i mean, do you have the girl?" as i hug and get the small tube that can have 2 drops of blood inside.

" no, wasn't... I just follow the hunters and saw all what happened; the time when that guard beat the girl there was blood everywhere as she spit it out" as she explain going near to my brother and holding his hands.

"we got what we need right? a blood from the last royal hybrid" as she walks towards me.

"yes, but we still need that girl for he is the source of his energy; but for now... we have to wake him first. for now, this all what matters first" as I  hold her chin and watch her form a simple smile on her face.

"i wanted to be there the time he will woke up again but I have to go back to my kingdom, they might be finding me right now and you know right? for faith? we cant be friends, because were different., our worlds cant be emerge coz faith is so unfair...." as she shook her head and her smile fades away.

"its okay, as long as he''ll awake? everything will change" as i gave her a reassuring smile.

"good bye.." as she began to become a silver dust and go with flow of the wind.

Now, my brother. you'll live again. For you to rule the world and change everything.I open the small tube and let a drop of blood fall into his lips. The blood was absurbed and the stones that covers his body is gone, his pale skin comes back to its original color and there i hear his first gasped.

He opens his eyes with its blood color and razor fangs comes out. OH how i miss you my brother.

"Chanyeol...." as I say it almost in a whisper tone.

"welcome back Our MASTER"

-AUTHORS NOTE:

is it okaaay???? Please comment what ya think. Aaaand sorry for waiting u guys updating im just sooo busy with studies eh? Love yaaa aalll!! Keep on reading this okay? God speed and Saranghaja EXOTICSSS.. MMWAA!!! :*

Dont forget to like, share and comment... ^_^