Kiyo - Gone Mad P-2

(A/N) Dear readers, before you start reading. I would like to inform you that the seating order for students will be the same as in Year 1.

"Kiyotaka, listen."

In a room full of white walls, a scene unfolds before me. I am on the sidelines, watching a figure being ordered by that man.

"You must take action when necessary."

The figure was none other than my younger self. Standing on a platform, waiting for his opponent.

"The brain is not solely capable of thinking, The brain is also capable of fighting!"

I was being reminded, how I must overcome anything in my way, no matter how minor or major it may be.

Moments later, a kid of similar age climbs the platform, glancing at my younger self.

The clash begins, and with that, the struggle for survival starts. My figure curled his hand into a fist and ran at the kid without a trace of emotion in his eyes. His first hit lands on the abdomen, making the boy cough involuntarily.

His fists clutter the kid's face. Beating him senseless,

the boy cries and begs. His voice twitches. "S-Stop! don't kill me! I give up! I give up!"

He catches sight of the boy's eyes and makes sure not to meet them, he puts his fist onto his nose eliminating any vision the boy might have had. His opponent's hurt, but he keeps going. He needs to make sure the boy can't move by the time round ends.

He has to make sure of that. He has to make sure of his survival, no matter what.

Abrupting the fight. An unannounced black mist arose, swallowing everything in its way. The figures seemed oblivious to the occurrence.

I attempted to scream, but no sound came out. I attempted to run, but no movement happened. Confused and defeated, I was swallowed by the mysterious mist.

Moments later, my eyes twitched, I carefully opened my eyes and I found a figure staring and grinning at me. He was the same young boy I fought on the platform.

"HE-L-LO," the boy greeted me in a coarse and jagged manner.

The events happening around me left me perplexed.

Confused, I asked the boy "Umm... Hey.. Do you know where am I?"

The boy laughed mockingly, and said "You don't know?!"

"I don't. Could you please tell me?"

"It's Hell."

"Hell?"

"You're here to repent for your sins."

Without waiting for my reply, the boy jumped at me. Biting off my neck, he tore my flesh apart. I tried my best to resist but I couldn't touch him, It was as if he was made of smoke. Ignoring my cries, the boy continued devouring me.

Feeling horrible pain, I jolted off my bed with a scream.

Scanning my surroundings, I found myself in my dorm room, drenched in sweat. My heartbeat was beating fast, and I had a baffled expression. Taking deep breaths I composed myself.

These nightmares were making my life hell. I tried to clear my thoughts and go back to sleep. However, catching a glimpse of the clock, I realized it was morning already. I drank a glass of water and started my routine as usual.

While washing my face, the reflection in my mirror shifted. There appeared an anomaly with dark hollow eyes, and a big grin plastered on its face. I chose to ignore it and continued washing my face.