Public Panic Attack

(Tw: Sensored Swearing) 

Pip and Ravi walked down the street together. An engagement ring is on Pip's left hand. The two don't talk, because no words are needed, one look is all they need. Their fingers intertwine as their hands find their way to eachother. Pip felt like everything was finally getting better. Hell, she even didn't care when Josh kicked her this morning. She was just fine. Ravi turned his head to look at her. Pip did the same. She squinted at him. "What do you want?" She said exasperatedly. She could always tell when he wanted something. "Nothing," he said teasingly. She rolled her eyes and tapped him on the arm. "Tell me!" It had been a week since they got engaged. "Alright, calm down missy! I want to pop into co-op" (if you don't know it is a shop in the UK) "For what?" Pip questioned. "A milkshake." Ravi said plainly. "What kind?" Pip said, she quite fancied a milkshake now he had mentioned it. "A Mars one. Tastes like a Mars bar."
"I'm not stupid Ravi, I know what it is!" Pip laughed and tilted her head so it was resting on his shoulder. "Shall we go then?" He asked. Pip smiled. "Let's go-"

Everything turned to slow-motion. The people walking their dogs, the cars driving by, the tree branches shaking slightly in the wind. Everything. Pip's heart dropped. What the f*ck!? Finally, her eyes froze on Ant and Lauren. That b*tch! How dare she show up here! I bet she thought she got rid of me. Pip began to have a flashback of when she shoved Ant up against a locker at school (Good Girl Bad Blood) and the aftermath that followed. It sent a shiver up her spine. That all led up to Stanley Forbes' death. Then the gun that never left her. Then The DT Killer. Pip started hyperventilating. She could hear someone. She was being tapped on the arm. Pip? It was Ravi. Pip felt light-headed. Everything went back to normal speed as her legs gave way and she fell, Ravi caught her and pulled her back up just before she hit the ground. Everything was spinning. She could hear her heart beating in her ears. She started to fall again, this time Ravi slowly lowered her to the floor and sat down with her. He put an hand on her leg as she tried to regain focus. She started to calm down when Ravi pulled her into a tight hug and started whispering calming words to her. Why am I like this? What's wrong with me? She didn't know. "Let's get you home." Ravi said and he slowly began to pull her up. Pip nodded and went to say thank you but before she could he said, "Don't speak. Just stay calm." Pip nodded again and Ravi held onto her tightly the whole walk back. Maybe I'm not ready to be around everyone again. This was bound to happen. Maybe I should never have came back. I don't think I'm ready for this. Will I ever be ready?