A Blessing a Day brings a Miracle

Disclaimer: This is gonna be a somewhat short parted story, with extra details in each chapter. Understand that this will contain very mature content and explicit language (which is no surprise) cuz of a certain hot head. (Lol) Anyways, here's the following that this story will have.

- Gore (probs a lot, idk)

- Mentions of physical or domestic sexual abuse (Call 911 if you're experiencing this or a friend is.)

- Groping (No means no, okay?)

- Rape (If you or you know someone that experienced this, please don't read. Remember that you're strong.)

- Toxic relationship/intimacy (Advice: ditch 'em)

- PTSD (please seek help from friends or someone close if you're experiencing anything similar)

- Mocking mentions of God or the word of God (cuz demons and angels)

Without further a do, Enjoy!

2nd POV (Instead of I's, it's You's)

"Whoohoo!!! Hahahaha!!!" A small flock of angels happily fly into the clouds as a new day was born

"Whoohoo!!! Hahahaha!!!" A small flock of angels happily fly into the clouds as a new day was born. An era of peace was approaching between angels and demons by a treaty that was handmade by God. The peace treaty had decreed that the angels will no longer put harm onto the demons if they can refrain from calling for another war in the human world to prevent any harm on the innocent.

For centuries, demons and angels have fought to defend their rightful place for their homeworlds. The angels wanted to bless the world and protect the human species while the demons fought for the destruction and extended territory for their population. Many unwanted humans were caught in the crossfire and so, many were slaugthered after their land was used as a battlefield.

That was when God wept as the world he knew, loved, and created.. was being destroyed. The earth was raining his tears as the dark weather lasted for seven years in the aftermath of the war between the angels and demons. The grounds were soiled with the blood of humans, animals, demons, and angels. The waters were stained pitch black, and the rivers brought rotting to the trees and plants. It wasn't a surprise if the earth would be left to die on its own.

But even so, God did not want give up. Using his powers and his remaining angels, he helped heal the land with his gift before humanity went extinct. When the surviving humans saw God's light, all hope and joy was returned. The plants were green again, the waters were no longer dark, and the animals began to grow back healthy. The dark creatures from below, emerged from their hidden caves and saw that the world was reborn again. They were astonished by how powerful God was, and that intimidated their leader.

That was when God decided to bring forth peace by creating the treaty. The demons shall have the extended land that they wish to have, up in the hidden mountains of the earth, away from the humans. To prevent any war to be called for, the angels were supervise the demons to prevent them from breaking their oath to the treaty. The Devil was not pleased with God's decision, but his loyal demons were happy to be on the earth grounds, so he stepped down and agreed to let the humans live in peace for another era.