Planning in Motion

2nd POV

Later in the afternoon, after having brunch with your friends for comfort, you sat at your work desk in your bedroom. You had a lot going on in your mind. You were anxious. Frustrated. Afraid. Devastated. Conflicted. Doubtful. All of these feelings raised the intensity of your adrenaline that kept your fingers twitching until they made themselves into a fist. You had no idea of what you were getting yourself into, and it only made you fear growing worse.

One. You had eyes on you from the moment you were training to become a Holy Guard.

Two. Your manipulative ex-partner is a traitor to both worlds leading this war into an unforgivable path for the human world.

Three. Endeavor will need your answer soon if you wish to become the next Guardian that will put a balance between both worlds of Heaven and Hell. And put this war to an end.

Four. You allied with two demons. One that you let live if he promised to not harm another human.. and the other letting you live in exchange for information from the very traitor that started to stir this war into something more sinister.

Risk factors? Everything. Your friends. Your home world. The Council. The human world. All of it.

Right now, your friend's safety is on the line, and right now, you now need a plan. A plan to gather some potential intel for Endeavor when you see him again and for Bakugo once everyone is asleep.

'Great. I went to the station for the restraining order, and if I decided to postpone it, it'll end up looking suspicious.' You thought, 'Either way, someone will always be accompanying me wherever I go. It won't be easy, but I gotta try something.'

"Dammit.." You let out an exasperated sigh.

"Someone doesn't look so good."

You nearly jumped from your chair and saw a face that you wished to never see.

'No..' You thought.

Your face became pale as you quickly stood up and became defensive the moment he walked into the room, "Give me a good reason not to kill right now. How the hell did you get in here!? Where's Mina!?"

"Mina? Oh, you mean that loudmouth of a friend that you had sitting in your living room." Monoma darkly chuckled, "She had a nap. Don't worry, she's unaware that I was responsible for her passing out."

"Monoma, I swear to God that I'll -"

"You'll what? Kill me?" He said with a smile, "Honestly, I'm a little hurt that you hate me so much. Is it so wrong to see an old friend for a change?"

"We're not friends, and you're insane." You glared at him, "You and I broke up in case your pathetic self can't remember. I filed a restraining order, and since you just violated the rule applying to it-"

"I will get arrested effective immediately." He finishes for you. He rolled his eyes and said, "I get it already, I'm the bad guy, and I deserve to be in chains just because of an instinct that overcame me while we celebrated your big promotion. But I'm not here for that. I'm here for something else."

'Overcamed instinct!?' You thought, 'You were drunk and wanted to have your way with me!'

You still held your guard up, "I don't want to hear it. Get out."